Sunday, June 12, 2005

THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO CORINNE!!

Working from home and online has it advantages, hehe… Also the advantage of my streamyx bill being paid by the company I'm working for… Who cares, since it’s paid for, just use it to the fullest, man (wait til my bosses read this, or happens to find out about this)!! I get to chat with friends online whenever it is my break time… Was chatting with Corinne today, as early as 12 a.m. this morning… After chatting for a while, I realized it has already been a year since we knew each other (seems longer than that, tho…) It’s just amazing how God works, bringing two people together… It’s even more amazing when their characteristics and attitude are totally in contrast and yet can still click well…

Being the shy and quite person that I was (and still am a little), I wasn’t very active and vocal in cell… Then, thanks to Camporama 2004, we became closer… Yea, it has been a year ago… Could have celebrated our one-year-friendship in early June if she was here, but it’s ok, as long as the friendship remains in the heart, it doesn’t matter whether or not we celebrated, amen, Corinne?

Camporama 2004 was the first I’ve ever attended… Back then, friends really encouraged me to go for it… Whatever the hurdles, why worry when they have more than enough manpower there? So, I went… And I definitely did not regret a single bit of it… Anyway, Corinne was so sweet as to volunteer to take care of me… As in, wherever I needed to go and whatever help I required, she was there to offer her best… I really thank God she was capable enough to handle me and my wheelchair, especially on rocky grounds… And so, it was then that we got closer

Since then, she has never failed to cheer me on with her bubbly personality (hey Cor, I'm not trying to “angkat” you here, but it’s definitely true how you could cheer me on with the many stories and updates about yourself… Loads of encouragement there, you know? *winkz*) Whenever I happen to go out with her, it’s just amazing how she could be the motivator… Whoa, salute you for that, man!! Hehe…

Anyway, kinda miss her ler… Hey, faster come back lar!! I don’t care if it’s for a holiday or for good (better still if it’s the latter *smiles cheekily*), as long as I get to meet you again… There are lots of catching up to do ler… But watever your decision will be, I will continue to keep you in my prayers for God’s best for u… Suddenly this verse came to mind and I wanna dedicate it to u… It’s from Jeremiah 29:11 which says “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm u… Plans to give you hope and a future.” Remember that, yea? *winkz* Take care, my friend… God bless you now and forever!!

No comments: