Sunday, June 19, 2005

HOW CUD I HAVE FORGOTTEN?!

Received a mail last Wednesday from the deejay who interviewed me on AIFM radio station, Guo Xiang… I was so glad that he actually kept my interest and I in mind… Towards the end of the interview, they did ask me regarding my ambition and what I would love to do in the near future… My dream is the word that they used in mandarin… I mentioned that since young (at the age of 15 to be exact), I had always wanted to become a news reader, especially in BM… It was truly an encouragement when he said, “Hey, maybe you can leave me your contact number & email add, so that I can keep you informed whenever we do have training for newscasters…” Wow, cool!! *winks*

So, last Wednesday, when I opened my mailbox, I was so excited when I saw a mail from him He actually emailed me to inform that there will be an audition for news reading in BM, and that they are only looking for Chinese!! But somehow I had totally forgotten about it until I checked my email again today and gosh, it’s TODAY, 10.30 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.!! I started panicking… Called a few of my friends to check if they had any idea how to get there (it’s in Klang, of all places…), but their responses were mostly negative…

Until I got a
call from my aunt (and it suddenly crossed my mind that she’s the right person since she used to work in Klang years back), immediately I checked with her and all praise & glory to God she knows where it is… She even knows how to get there!! HALLELUJAH!! So, she could send me there tomorrow, after church, phew… What a relieve, man… I will kick myself for this mistake if I can’t go for it!! This is my golden opportunity sent from Heaven above and I truly thank God for all of it… Let’s just wait and see how it goes, yea?

No comments: