Saturday, June 18, 2005

PRAYERS ANSWERED!! YOOHOO...

Wow!! It's really gonna be a testimony in cell tonight, hehe... Remember this morning I mentioned about my grandad and that I was really hoping & praying that he will give his life to Jesus?

I'm actually in the midst of work, on the phone with my customer when my mom came out from her room with a big HALLELUJAH!! Right there & then, I just knew for sure my granddad had given his life to Jesus!! I bet the angels in heaven rejoicing to the max now, yoohoo!!

Some time back, when he was down here and my dad did try and witness to him, he was still quite hesitant, saying he actually wouldn't mind, but is afraid of what his sons & daughter would say... But today, my dad asked him the most important question, and he said, ask his daughter... I really praise God that my aunt said the decision is all up to him... So, my dad led him in the sinner's prayer...

Well, so far, that's the latest I can share for now... The rest of the story will have to wait til my dad comes home tonight... Oh gosh, I'm so excited... Now i really can't wait to share it in cell tonight, hehe...

1 comment:

redphayze said...

now THAT is truly God-awesome!!