Thursday, June 02, 2005

SETTING AN EXAMPLE WITH GOD'S HELP...

Haha, with the phone in my room now, I can chat my heads off, yay… Hehe… Just ended my conversation with Wai Ling… Well, I was chatting with Wai Ling on the phone earlier this afternoon while looking at her on her webcam, plus all her funny expressions and all… I was actually suppose to be working, but becoz she buzzed me online to ask me some questions regarding work, we ended up chatting instead, hehe… But then, what's the big deal of taking a lil time off juz to catch up with each other, right? Haihzz, lost touch with her for so long ever since she moved out from BG… She has been my best fren from BG ever since I joined them in March last year… Someone whom I can get along with really well…

Anywayz, she was sharing with me about something that she wanted and asked me to pray for her about that desire of hers… I’d definitely be glad to keep her in prayers, but that she’d have to do her share of praying as well… She honestly told me that she doesn’t really know how to pray, and what to say in her prayers, stuff like that… I have a strong feeling that God is asking me to guide her along in the path of Christianity… Hmm, big responsibility for me here, but I'm definitely ready to take up that challenge to disciple someone close to me (especially since I’d already knew her inside out) and leading her in God’s direction… Would give all the glory to God when she decides to give her life totally to God… She leads me to a life of independence, and I lead her to a life of freedom in Christ Jesus… “With God’s help, I will do my best… To serve God, my church & my fellowmen………”

First of all, I had to
get myself right with God… My personal time with Him has got to be stable before I step into minding people’s business… Have been really dry these few weeks… Yea, I do pray and all, but I had to admit that it has always been a rushed prayer… It’s like, “Ok, Lord… Here are my prayer request, one two three… And when I'm done praying, off I go…” It’s how people always say one-way relationships don’t work… Dat’s how it has been and I know I should do something about it… Praying that God will plant more of the seed of discipline in me, hehe… So, two big assignments to be accomplished… First, getting my life right with God, and second, patiently leading Wai Ling to the light… For now, these are the two main concerns… The rest are all unimportant at this point of time!!

No comments: