Sunday, June 19, 2005

MY NIGHTMARE... O GOSH!!

How bad could this be? I’ve really, seriously got a phobia of hospitals, and of all things, this is just what I dreamed about two nights ago… I’ve shared with Wei Sern, a very close friend (umpteen times) about my fears and worries of being admitted to a hospital, or even going to the hospitals just for ministry and visitation's sake... Yes, the visitations are all for a good cause but the fear will somehow still be in me... Worst still if the reason is becoz I had to really go through an operation… But (I know he’s nice enuff to calm me down about my fears) he did say that if the op would give me back the use of my legs, why not just give it a try… Yes, true… But that would also have to depend on whether my doctor is in favor of the whole idea and whether she sees me fit enuff for it…

I dreamed that my
doctor said I should go in for a week’s observation (tests, x-rays and whatever else)… Thank God she didn’t mention surgery… Since I was so afraid of it, and in the dream my parents don’t happen to be around in town, I could easily escape the whole thing, or so I thought… But somehow I told Wei Sern about it and of all things to say, here’s what he told me: “It’s ok, since your parents won’t be back any time soon, I can offer to send you there… Will settle your admission procedures for you, so no worries there…” Hey, that’s not what I'm worried about, the whole point here is that I didn’t wanna be admitted at all!!”

But he was so firm and
insisted that I go (that firmness really creeps and scares me, man... Especially getting me to do something I hate)… I didn’t have the choice, did I? Well, I prefer not to go into details about it… Even talking about it just creeps me out!! All I'm praying & hoping is that this dream won’t come to pass, especially not with Wei Sern insisting on offering to help me with the procedures… SCARY!!Or should I say I will try not to let you know if such thing would really happen, hehe...

No comments: