Monday, June 27, 2005

IN GOD'S PRESENCE...

Havn’t had Uncle Robert leading worship for quite a while oredi… I used to like it when he worship leads, not that I'm choosy on the worship leader, but just that I personally feel the presence of the Lord stronger wheneva he leads, hehe… One of my favourite worship leaders besides Pastor Koon Hee *winkz* The songs were really ministering to me full swing… I have been wanting something different in my life lately… Even after the rally, I was praying and asking the Lord to bring me to a higher level in Him… I have never been so lost in worship before... Focusing on His goodness and faithfulness throughout, I was just chewing in the meaning of the songs, not just singing for the sake of singing… Two of which really meant a lot… The lyrics and the meaning of the whole song in itself…

You Are Beautiful Beyond Description

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard

Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depths of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty, enthroned above

** And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You

How true… Our Lord is just so beautiful Faithful, too… No words can ever describe His faithfulness to us… For Him to take us and accepts us as His beloved children, though full of sin and blemish… Thank You, Lord for showing Your love to us by dying on the cross for us… I might have disappointed You in more ways than one, but the fact that You still love and acknowledge me as Your child, accepts me when I come running back to You for forgiveness…

All Heaven Declares

All heaven declares
The Glory of the risen Lord
Who can compare
With the beauty of the Lord

** Forever You will be (echo)
The Lamb upon the throne (echo)
I gladly bow my knee (echo)
To worship You alone


I will proclaim
The Glory of the risen Lord
Who once was slain
To reconcile men to God

Indeed Lord, I wanna come
back to the heart of worship... Making You the Lord who rules over my whole life... You will forever be the Lord of all… May find it hard to let go of certain issues in my life, thinking that I can handle it on my own... But time and time again, You have proved that You are in better control of everything!! Thank You for showing me the truth... For it says in Your Word that we shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free!! Amen to that... Submitting all my plans and desires for the glory of Your kingdom… Thank You, Lord… Amen!!

No comments: