Tuesday, June 21, 2005

THE MIX-UP... HAHAHA...

Haihz, what happened yesterday was a joke, man… All the misinterpretation of stories, hmm… Well, I mentioned about the audition for news reading yesterday? I called Wei Sern to ask if he knew how to get there, so he kinda knew that I was looking for someone who’s familiar with the place… Then somehow, sometime later in the evening, he rang me up again, saying I could probably try Thomas since he’s going as well… Coincidence? But the thing is, I found out only the morning itself, that he was scheduled for TV3 (sounds something like a children and teens prog or something like that) while I was for RTM, and assuming Wei gave me the right info, I didn’t really confirmed with Thomas again (actually Wei didn’t know it was a totally different thing, but since it’s “audition”, he tembak only… but of course, not his fault ler… so, don’t feel bad ler *winkz*)

Well, I met Thomas at the rally and asked him about it (Wei happened to be there so we were kinda talking a lil about it)… Somehow, he offered to give me a lift… I don’t really feel nice about it, especially if it will trouble his parents… But he insisted that it wasn’t a problem at all… I don’t actually remember him telling me that his audition will be in One U (one east, one west, can you imagine?)… Anyway, to cut the story short, since they were already here to pick me up, ikut je larNo harm done having a look at it as well… Who knows they might call me in? Hehe…

But then I remembered that I gotta get my resume ready for my audition… So decided to call my mom pick me up… It’s like, because of the misconception, she had to come the extra journey… So, I was ready to hear bombarding from her as soon as I got in the car, and so true enuff… But, haiyah, not like I never kena before, so cincai lar… my fault anyway, hehe…

Fast forward after church… At the audition, I was asked to read through a portion of news, and then when I was ready, to go in front of the cameras… Dono how it went, gotta wait for their call… They said to give ’em two to three weeks… Then it was after everything that reality started sinking in… If this was RTM, and of all language, Malay, it will be aired only on channel 1!! Like who watches channel 1?? Of course TV3 would be a better thing in the sense that it’s more famous, like more viewers compared to TV1, what say you? And also the traveling distance is not that far (Bandar Utama compared to Angkasapuri... Imagine the diff) But it was a good exposure, though… See where God leads lar… If it is His will, He will make all things work out for the glory of His name, amen? Romans 8:28 says, “For all things work together for good, to those who love Him, and are called according to His purposes.” I leave it all to You, Lord. Amen.

No comments: