Saturday, June 18, 2005

NEED GOD'S INTERVENTION!!

Heard from my mom that my granddad’s condition is not too good… Both my parents visited him back in my hometown last week, and came back with report saying that he has changed a lot, from the cheerful and bubbly person that he was to a now passive and quite person, just lying on his bed… He has lost so much weight coz of not much movement…

It’s not a wonder, since he’s already 80 plus… Of course, the one and only thing I would
wish for is that he would give his life to the Saviour before it’s too late… Have been praying for his salvation, and so it’s all God's timing that this miracle would happen!! He’s heard the Gospel before, but it’s just that he wasn’t prepared yet then… Well, I don’t know about now, but the last I heard was that if his time on earth was really up, and he really had to go, the ceremony will be done the Chinese style… The worst is yet to come when my brother & my other 14-year-old cousin (two of the only mature grandsons) would have to pay respect to him in the Chinese way…

Besides, since he’s living with his other children back in Terengganu, who aren’t Christians, all the more they would wanna decide which style they wanna have it done with… Heard that my dad called up
one of the church members in Terengganu – a very long-time friend of his – to help visit (and if possible minister to) my granddad… Just praying hard that he will learn to let go and be willing to make that ever-important decision of his life, to embrace the Cross!! When that really happens, the whole of Teo family members would rejoice together with all the angels in heaven!!

They all left as early as 5.00 this morning (my dad & his two sisters)… So, pray and hope that evrything will turn out well… God is in control, though, so just pray and hope for the best lar...

No comments: