Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Backtrack…

We had a family getaway at Genting Highlands last Friday through to Sunday. This time it was something mild. As expected, we didn’t get to the theme parks, just chilling at the hotel. I told myself that I would be taking this opportunity to just relax to the max, so what better thing to do than catch up on my sleep, haha. Such nice and cooling weather. Seriously it was nothing much. I didn’t even have time for pictures, heh. But I manage to zoom in on the highest point from our hotel for a bit.


I had to miss one and a half days of T.H.E Carnival I could have gone for my shift on Sunday afternoon as well, but I promised my kids that I would be there for the closing party of Royal Rangers for this year. One after another, it was a jammed packed day for me, but it’s all for Him *winkz*

anyway, I rushed straight to DUMC after rangers just in time for my slot. Whoa, good business la! Our stall was one of the last few to pack up, imagine. Hehe.

Here comes T.H.E Carnival!!

The following few pics are by Evie. Since I couldn't be there to take them myself, I asked her to help me la, haha :))

His new trademark *lol*

My cell leader & his “superchun” burger, hahaha.

Still with that pose?? Haih :p

Connor's girls a.k.a his "kaki tangan" in contributing to the success of our stall *winkz*

His direct "penolong kanan".

Ooh, wanna see a pastor get "dunked"? Hahaha. Here's Ps Moy How for all :p

Some of my friends had the opportunity of going round “kepoh-ing”, but as I was on duty, I didn’t have that privilege. But it’s alright, I’ll do what is needful and important. Then suddenly, I saw a familiar face, someone with whom I have lost touch for so long. Marie Ann, an ex cell member from the time David Nga was the cell leader, came by to say hi. It was nice to see her there. [tracking back, its been almost a decade since I first joined a cell. Imagine how many cell leaders I have been with & grown up with] Because her boyfriend was a DUMC-ian, that’s why. Speaking of which, it really feels nice to be back in touch with old pals despite our own busy schedules. There’s Joan, there’s Pauline, there’s Jaymee. Hmm. Maybe I could visit them again someday, haha.

My sister's favourite word: Random thought --> seems like quite a number of friends I know “crossed church” as far as their “other half” is concerned, haha. Random conversation between a few of the Light House members:

Member A: Seems like we all crossed ministries to find our partners. He’s from MWM (Music & Worship Ministry), I’m from Dew Crew.

Member B: Yalo, ya lo. Me also. Eh, in fact you also wert (reffering to member C), haha. Own ministry also got but dun want, go over board to the next ministry, heh.

Now, that made me think: If they are talking about “crossing ministries” what have I done? Crossed church? Haha. But of course, I’m not alone, hehe. I know of some others who are in the same situation as well. Hmm. Lets just see how things go.

No comments: