Monday, September 25, 2006

T.H.E Carnival is back!


This might be the first time for me but it is definitely nothing new for DUMC-ians as they witness the comeback of this event (view more about it here. I was so semangat about it then, but now? Plans changed. It clashes with a family trip to Genting, hmm. Anyway, I think Genting should be something good for me la. I do need a break. Mental break, heh.

It was finalised that Light House will be in charge of a stall. They have settled on selling burger, haha. They even came up with a name for the stall. Or is it the burger, heh. Connor’s burger, it shall be. No, burger Connor sounds better (burger corner actually. Heh). As a cell, we did some research last two weeks and having observed how the preparation was done by a random roadside burger man, we all got down to serious work last Friday, and our dear cell leader did a great job cooking the burger for a test run after cell two days ago. I loved the cheese, haha. Way to go, Connor!!

There’s the “goreng” duty, the “bungkus” duty and the cashier. Jaga money is quite a dangerous job, haha. Well, I was actually scheduled for first shift on Saturday and first and third shift on Sunday. But looks like I could only be on time for the third on Sunday since we would only be leaving Genting latest by 11 a.m. then stay for our Royal Rangers year end closing party with the kids. Looks like I have to rush straight for DUMC after rangers. Better than nothing la, hehe. So, hopefully I will still have some energy left for the carnival.

Updates to come after the event, next week *winkz*

No comments: