Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Blue Black Girl…

Me: Ouch! Ooww! Oh, man!

My sis: What?

Me: *still helplessly stuck with my left hand underneath the weight of my body, and not to mention in speechless pain* Ooh, sh*t!!

My sis: Eh, what la??

I can’t believe she thought I was making a fuss because of a cockroach again. Well, if there truly was a cockroach, I would have screamed the whole household awake, especially with me helplessly down on the floor. With my left hand holding on to the cupboard, I leaned forward to try and reach for the walking aid. I do not know how, but seconds later, I lost my grip and fell. Thankfully, I didn’t hurt my head/neck.

With one hand underneath, and somehow with the wheelchair so close, it left me no space to at least try and move. By then, my sis had already came downstairs to my room to rescue me. My left arm was in pain, and I couldn’t move to get myself back up. Then when I finally did, the effect had instantly taken place. I saw the swelling on my hand already. But it was at it’s worst condition early this morning. Blue black!!

Nothing proud about it for me to announce but just a reflection: What if this had happened when no one was around? Would the injury have been worse with me pinned under the wheelchair? What if I was badly hurt? All in all, thank God nothing serious really happened. Hey esther, thanx for helping me, altho you could have saved me 5 minutes of pain *lol*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Elaine.. glad you're fine.. It looks painful tho.. ouch.. jaga diri O...

Elaine said...

ahaha.. thk God nothin serious really happened :p but guess wat? i juz found ANOTHER bruise somwher else on my leg, haiyo.. so careless, haha

Anonymous said...

a yo.. rub rub a littile with some medicated oil.. or a hot boiled egg.. hehe..... jaga diri baik baik o.. ;D

Elaine said...

ahaha :p yea.. have been rubbing the "tit ta" medicine (u knw wat is it, rite?), so it has improved alot.. color has subsided alot too but the one on my leg scary la.. the bruise looks bigger, n the color looks scarier *lol*

yeaps, will jaga baik-2.. with the help of God's lil angels all arnd me.. kekeke XD thanx for the concern ;)