Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DREAMS, SIGNS & CONFIRMATIONS?


She must be on Cloud 9 now, haha. Is she still thinking very much about it? I know I am, although I have zero connection to it. My sis has been ranting to me about a certain something which has been in her heart for quite some time now. I knew how much this thing meant to her. I know very well how she felt. And I know how she feels even right now. It takes one to be in the shoes of another person to know how he or she feels. What does it mean for me to have that dream for my sis? Was God trying to tell her something through me? Was God trying to show ME something? What is the lesson that He was trying to get across to both of us?

In the wee hours of early last Friday, I had a dream. I dreamt about my sis getting this particular wish of hers granted, right in her face. Oh, man. So sweet. [okok, I better be careful not to reveal too much, but all I can say is that the guy that she has been eyeing for some time now asked her for a chance to be more than friends. aaawww. I was with her at some place having fun with each of own our friends, that was when she came to me with the news.] It was very clear, how the dream went. I even remembered what outfit she wore at that time. Can you imagine? I woke up with my heart beating so fast, just feeling so excited for her. Excited to tell her about it. For goodness sake Elaine, just be patient and let her get back from college first, will you? Haha. One thing I know, the dream did not have an ending. Hish, why so potong stim? *lol* As I was pondering on the halfway dream, the question of “why didn’t the dream have an ending?” came up. Out of nowhere, it just dawned on me that it was entirely up to her to decide how she wanted the ending to be. Probably there was a message God was trying to get through to her. Probably He wanted to teach her something.

Could it be a first sign from God? Well, from all that she has told me about this guy, he seems a very decent person, sweet too, heee~ He loves the Lord very much, and he is very passionate about his ministry. I felt strongly so, but I didn’t want to give her too high hopes. Is there going to be a second and third sign? A confirmation? I know how it feels to have hopes crushed, so I didn’t want that to happen to her. All I know was that I too longed for dreams that will come to past. Something that I have been wishing for to come to reality. How nice would it have been if that dream was meant for myself? Better still how beautiful it will be to have my sis dream that of me, because most of the times, her dreams had come to past before. Not only dreams. In fact she can “see and sense” things. She would tell me that this or that is not right for me, and true enough after a certain amount of time, I see that truth revealed. Or she would so earnestly encourage me to go for it because she’d somehow sensed that it was something good for me. I wished I had that ability, Esther, haha.

I wish for the best for you *winkz* hold on to it. Whether or not God will bring it to past, all you have to do is seek His will. Okay? Will be praying along with you, girl. I want a nice person to be my brother-in-law. So far so good, hmm. Gosh, I can’t believe I am the one feeling the excitement, heh. When can I have my turn? :p

2 comments:

*esther* said...

really thank God for that dream. hehe. it made my day. but, of course im aware that sometimes, we REALLY have to leave it all to God. im learning to let God be God right now, as u can see, as much as i like him, im just trying to keep things simple. :) because i know the higher the hopes, the bigger the disappointment. it was a sweet, sweet dream which i wish it'll happen :) but let's just see what God has in store for me, aights?

thanks for teman-ing me to his house last night. kekekeke. *-)

Elaine said...

yea, thank God that i can be used by Him in such a beautiful way, kaka ;p like u said: as much as u like him.. maybe He is trying to say something really good here, who knws?

yea, a very very sweet dream.. when can u dream dat abt me? *lol* haha, well, not only teman-ing u to his hse.. i cant believe i "siau-ed" along with u.. i shud be telling u, "its late, dun be silly & lets go home!"

i guess I am the one being silly to play along with u, wahaha XD well, hope on, gal *muaks*