Friday, October 20, 2006

Stagnant is no good…


The Bible clearly state that there is a time for everything. Which includes a time to retreat and a time to progress. But it did not mention a time to remain stagnant. Indeed I have progressed quite abit mentally, emotionally and spiritually. But yet I feel like I am so stagnant in a very different way. Perhaps no one will EVER know or understand how I feel except God Himself. I want to move forward, but yet I cant seem to have the strength to do so. I want to turn back time, but I know it is impossible (unless miracle of miracles, God allows it la). What has happened, happened for a reason. It is no point opening that chapter of my life again. It is juzt there for memories.

It is frustrating to be left “hanging in mid air”, not moving any forward. People always say, “talk about it and you’ll feel much better.” I don’t think so. If talking about it makes things better, I wouldn’t mind spilling my heart out. I know there are a couple of really trustworthy buddies who will be all ears if I needed them. But they are not God to make it a miracle for me, so what is the point? People are excited for me, but then again, they don’t know how I really, really feel. I’m tired, literally!! Although, of course everything else is going fine, maybe I just happen to feel abit emo at this particular point. Perhaps it’s just the feeling of getting stuck in the middle. Haha.


Can I say I want out, Lord? Out of all these headaches. Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, stagnant is no good. All living things will grows. How fast & intense it grow depends on a variety of factors. But all living things will grow. That's God's creations.

There is a sayings "Rest if you must, but don't quit."

Yes, we will, at times, feel down. That's normal. It is temporary. A passing moments.