Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A FIRST TRY…

It’s been a while since I baked/made something to eat. The last time was 10 months ago, at a Praise Giver’s BBQ appreciation nite. Back then, I had just started my occupational therapy in “making my own breakfast”, so what other simple breakfast other than egg mayo sandwich. It was a good experience, doing everything on my own from the preparation to the cleaning up.

More than a week ago, my mom made some muffins for a friend’s birthday. Freshly out of the microwave, it smells great. It tastes great too. Having promised another friend that I would make him a treat, he had preferred it to be a surprise rather than rigidly telling me what he wanted. So, the idea came that instead of making sandwiches again, I would give it a try making this new recipe *winkz*

Evie had tried it as well, and she suggested that this could be our next specialty for next year’s Carnival. Hmm. Anyway, here’s my humble mix of blueberry & strawberry muffin. I think the blueberry tastes nicer, heh.


No comments: