Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Some things got to go in order for new ones to come in…

…is something I mentioned two entries ago, and now so many things really have to go. The comfort of working from my very own room, the freedom of catching up on repeats of chinese series that I might miss. The liberty of taking one (or even half) day off, just to lepak. The worst part is I might have to miss leaders retreat :’(( All these fun has got to go in replacement of a new job. But I believe everything good comes with a cost, or we will not learn. I had specifically wanted a new job, an office job if possible, something totally different from what I am already doing right now. Most importantly, nothing to do with streamyx at all. And yes, you guessed it. I got myself just that *winkz*

A friend of my mom called to ask if my sis has any friends who would be interested to work. The minute I heard that it was an office job, my eyes lit up in excitement. So instead of asking around my sister’s friends, my mom mentioned me to her friend. To cut the story short, last Thursday I was asked to go have a look at the environment of the office. After testing out the practicality of the job requirements and specification, I knew very well I wanted it. I even had a short, unexpected interview with the director. Then and there, they said that I got the job. For formality’s sake, they called again the next day to inform that I was to start work in November. Walao!!

Now to inform Nick, my telemarketing superior. This week would also be the last week of me going to KL working for Kenji. Hmm.

[addition: that same Thursday night, my mom went for prayer meet. The prophet W. Madukwe said something like, “This same time tmrw, you will receive a miracle!” Walao, how wonderful is that? True enough, that same time the next day, my “miracle” came *winkz*]

But one thing he said during service yesterday that I will take hold of: YOUR TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER THAN TODAY!!

Not only in terms of career, but I believe in every aspects as well, heheeee~

1) This is my desire, to honor You
Lord, with all my heart, I worship You
All I have within me, I give You praise
All that I adore is in You

Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I’m awake
Lord, have Your way in me.


2) You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depths of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty, enthroned above

And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You.

No comments: