Friday, October 27, 2006

Stressful rigidity…

I never believed in the enforcement of rigid rules and inflexible ways of dealing with something, or anything at all for that matter. Especially when there is nothing to do with life or death. Why so hard on rules which will make the life of others difficult as well? Haha. Perhaps coming from the mouth of a Phlegmatic like me may be a little surprising since Phleggies are “followers” and will just go with the flow rather than having the trouble of leading or even thinking up something.

I know it is just their personality but it just irritates me when someone insist on rigidly following suit to an earlier plan rather than go with the flow. If you don’t see a possibility in one way, try another. Even when u don’t see an “open door” to a certain situation, perhaps the best way is to use another “door” that u know will eventually lead to the same exit. I have been put in charge of handling a certain department, and this being my first time, it is difficult for me to start something. But once it gets started, I’ll go with the flow. So, why not just go with the flow, even if it means changing focus? I think the best thing to do is to leave the options open for another to chip some ideas in. I’m tired, haha.

Well, let’s forget the stress. She shall take care of it herself if she wishes to do so. On an unrelated matter, someone turns 22 today. Okok, sounds so stranger-ish. No stranger la. He is a good friend of mine, none other than Wei Sern. Today, in Australian time, which is two hours ahead. So at 10 p.m. Malaysian time just now, I surprised him by ringing him, haha. Glad to hear that he is coping well and in no time coming back. Weeee~ I am waiting, haha. I’m counting on you, dear. I’m sure u know what I mean. Kekeke. So yea, all the best for greater things ahead. 22 years and definitely getting better. Cheers!

No comments: