Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sushi, Udon, Sashimi, Teppanyaki... And everything Jap!!


I suddenly have a craving for Japanese food, haha. Give me an inch, I want a foot. Hmm. I guess the farewell lunch last week made the mark. Then I stumbled upon one of the entries in the MoNSTerBlog, a collaboration between the News Straits Times and Jaring. Sushi? Oooo, haha. Let’s pray hard that Connor would suggest something different for the next birthday bash. Some place that offers sushi *winkz* Then, I would be more than grateful. When time comes, and that really happens you will know why.

Perhaps I should learn how to make them myself, kekeke. Now that it has become one of my favourites, I should learn how to pamper myself with it regularly. Who knows I may decide to take only sushi as my main meal, if I will ever be selected for Duskin again this year :p well, I am applying again, so who knows? I am just getting accustomed to more Japanese food for now. Udon is not a bad idea too. Wahaha XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. the pictures make me feel soooooo hungry now.. aaaahhhhh!

Elaine said...

ahaha, u bet!! if it can make u hungry, imagine wat it can do to the blogger *lol* wah, i really cant get my eyes off Jap restaurants now ler..

juz now went One U with some frens and even while a fren was paying for the parking, i managed to roam 7 find a jap restaurant edi, haha..