Sunday, July 31, 2005

INFODATA, AT LAST... AND NATALIE YEO KHAI NING...

26th july marks the birth of oy moon’s (my manager) baby girl, natalie yeo khai ning… wai ling and I planned to visit her, but since we cudnt find transport, i decided to ask if anyone from infodata (the company I'm working for) would be visiting her… so, I asked nick (my database administrator) a few days ago, and he buzzed me after lunch yesterday saying that they will be visiting oy moon after work…

So what’s that gotta do with infodata? Well, the initial plan was such that he picks me up after work and head straight for oy moon’s at bangsar… but somehow, change of plans, he got another colleague of his, jesslyn, to pop by since she was out with a client somewhere around my place… I tot we will be heading straight to oy moon’s, but jess said infodata’s office hours was until 1730 and it was only 1530 then… so, yea, at last I got to visit my company, haha… but only got to be at the ground floor, cant go upstairs… so, while waiting, jess gave me some work to do… helping them with some brochures that was to be sent out to customers…

It was because the office was at 1st and 2nd floor, which were a flight of stairs before reaching the elevators, otherwise that was where I would have been working, in a proper, real office, rather than at home, hehe… I very much prefer the office environment, tho…

Anyway, we lost our way and were late to oy moon’s, but thank God we still managed to get there… and oy moon was definitely surprised to see me, hehe… she’d be even more surprised if wai ling came along too… she must be thinking, how did they (3 females and 1 male, who know nuts about handling a wheelchair) manage to get me up the stairs before reaching the elevators… haiyoh, she was on leave, but cudn’t stop asking about all that’s happening in the office… rest, oy moon, rest… hehe… anyway, all that aside, natalie was the main attraction now… o gosh, she’s super adorable… only 3 days old, her head was the size of my palm, haha

We were very careful not to make too much noise, but then oy moon and her husband were the ones who tried waking that darling up, saying it’s about feeding time, haha… I guess she wasn’t hungry yet, so even when her dad disturbed her, she went back to sleep without a fuss… oy moon joked about her ignoring us and we’re not attractive enuff, haha… when she was finally wide awake, it was nothing else but natalie *winkz*

Ok, sorry, I just dono where this entry is going, haha… but I just cudnt resist that cutie… yea, so anyway… congrats, oy moon *winkz*

1 comment:

*esther* said...

haha... doesnt seeing babies makes u wanna have one? ur own one? hehehe... anyway... 7 more days!!!!!!! *-)