Friday, July 29, 2005

A TAP INTO THE BEGINNING OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP

Getting to know someone whom I have never known very much about is indeed a very interesting thing to do… Finding out stuff about the other person, knowing them better gets the friendship-ball rolling and further improves the friendship… Well, this time around seems to be an overnight case, hehe… Chatted with a friend frm BG (abraham, better known as abby by BG members) on msn whom I added juz yesterday, which we never really did while at BG…

Really a good time getting to know him… Imagine us being like strangers, never uttered anything extra other than exchange of hi’s and bye’s… And attending BG volunteer meetings together but didn’t really bother greeting each other… Shy, I guess… hehe… but then since he added me on msn, we started chatting and since both of us are english educated, it makes communication very much an easy thing… seems like my friendship was easier brought to a higher level with english speaking friends, hehe… so far, having two of them really makes life more interesting… at least there wont be any worries about communication barrier… I truly struggled with mandarin when I first got to know the inmates there… but with God's help, I did my best, and He definitely helped me with the rest *winkz* so it’s just english for a change, hehe…

Found out that abby was in charge of the comp room, so I get to “see” my “msn kaki” more often now, hehe… he said he’d prefer to be more lenient, since he was given the responsibility of the comp room… so, close friends get to add each other on msn and chatter away, haha… abby himself was a nice person… hey abby, see you diam-diam, malu-malu kucing like that, never knew you can be fun to-chat-with… I do agree that God always work in ways we cannot see, hehe…

There was this time, somewhere in april that we played the “guardian angel” game, and I happened to pick him as my mortal… oh gosh, I don even know a single detail about him… stress liao, what am I supposed to do for him, so-called taking care of him… anyway, yea, still managed to pull through with some simple treat to a drink or something, hehe… (some male friends gave me some tips there, hehe) but well, it was def a good exposure… see, which led to a new lease of friendship… yay, man!! All in all, I was glad that we don’t only click well, but also that a new friendship was formed *winkz* Cheers to abby…

No comments: