Friday, July 01, 2005

CORINNE, CORINNE, CORINNE

Had a wonderful chat with Corinne yesterday when I was actually supposed to be working, haha… But this is a special case, I’d take a lil time off my work, but it’s only for Corinne *winkz* The rest of you, you can try it, but I won’t layan you, haha… (just kidding lar) Anyway, she did mention to me that she wasn’t feeling quite well recently, but I was thinking how bad could it be… Until I heard her (all the way from Canberra *giggles*), gosh… Well, it was a funny thing, she had a bad voice, but was trying her best to speak to me… She did sound really funny, I tell you… Hey Cor, hope you’re totally well by now, yea (you should be by now, tho)? *winkz*

Anyway, there were some other things that we’d chatted about, and it’s between me and her, so further details will not be revealed, haha… Well, she asked me some personal questions and naughty me asked her to take a guess, but then she wasn’t in the mood to guess, so I had to reveal it… Haihzz, no fun… Here’s what she said: “Elaine, you terrible, sick people also you wanna kacau like that…” O gosh, my dear, you actually confessed that you ARE sick? Nonsense!! Here people are praying for you, there you confess… Apalah!! But ok, after that she was all the positive Corinne again… Yay, man… That’s the way, ahah ahah, I like it!! Hehe…

Well, one thing’s for sure… EVERYTIME I chat with her online, I tend to start thinking of her, of the times we shared together when she was still here in Malaysia… And missing her, too… Really wan, haha… The other thing is that, other than Wai Ling (who kind of brought out the brighter side of Elaine Teo), she was another close friend who actually taught me to be a lil more outspoken and not to be so shy, hehe (imagine lar, only one year of knowing her can influence and make such a difference in me)… Honestly speaking, I used to be REALLY shy and closed up last time… Anyone of you who knew me from my secondary years, I'm sure you can testify to that, hehe…

Looking back at the conversation that we had yesterday, there were some things I mentioned that she actually say I was nuts, siau, crazy, whichever translation you want… Hey Cor, maybe I was giving you a hard time (nah, I think it shudnt be, coz I know you can take it, right? *winkz*), but then again, maybe not, hmm… And honestly, it was because of her that I turned out to be like that – siau and crappy… Che wah, blaming you pulak, hehe… And so the conversation goes… Definitely fun chatting with her… Before she signed off, she said that she’ll be meeting me again online that night, but sorry lar, couldn’t make it to the date with u… Had leaders meeting in church, so missed you for the night, hehe… Anyway, thanx again for evrything, dear… Thanx for accepting me for who I am, yea? (*winkz*)

No comments: