Friday, July 29, 2005

EXCITED... HEHE...

Haha… Have been counting down the days to my friend’s cell retreat at fraser’s hill… ever since the day he invited me to join him, I’m all excited edi… havent gone somewhere for a break on my own for some time liao, so when he mentioned about the retreat, whoa… jumping with excitement di… ok, fine, not jumping (how I wish I could, haha) but I mean, I was really bubbling with joy inside…

So, from that day on, I started counting down day by day… Yea, silly thing to do, but well, can’t help it, ler, hehe… And today, on the 28th, I'm left with 8 more days… then, after dinner, I checked my inbox, and there was the update about the retreat… hehe… and not only was it an update, he also mentioned that one of the volunteer frm camp was invited, and she was confirmed coming along, too… sighing with relief, at least I have someone whom I know, to keep me company *winkz* otherwise, I’d be alone with the rest of them from dumc… hehe…

Well, yea… you can be sure that I'll still be counting down til the day itself… pray that evrything will turn out good… for the glory of His Name, amen? Hope to make some new friends then… til then…

No comments: