Tuesday, August 02, 2005

SWEET SURPRISE AT MY "DOORSTEP!!" YOOHOO

God really knows how to make things turn out for the better… I was having a hard time with some rude customers this morning (well, customers are always right?) and as usual, I'll be sulking til almost half the day have passed… then when my sis came in the kitchen, she handed me an envelope, all the way from Australia… wah liao… right away, I knew who was it from… who else none other than Corinne, haha… it was really so sweet of her, I tell u… rushed to open it without even digging into my lunch yet…

Good things always do come in packages, agree? Here’s a 3-in-1 surprise, two cards, one of which that says “two are better than one… if one falls down, his friend can help him up” extracted from the book of Ecclesiastes 4:9-10… hey, thanx cor… that’s definitely really sweet of you *winkz* in it is also a letter of encouragement in reply to what I’d emailed her about a couple days earlier… I’d received a lot of other mails and letters from other friends but what made it more sentimental was that it was all the way from aus, hehhe…

after that, I was back to my happy and cheerful self again… so when wai ling called me later that day just for a chat, she’d noticed the diff in me… immediately she asked me what made the huge diff, I’d mentioned that I received a mail all the way from aus, that was the reason…

I’d emailed her about some certain tough times I had at home… yea, it is a total shock to me when I heard that (you know what I mean), and to tell you the truth, I still cudnt let go of it and was still dwelling and thinking about it even until today, but yea, I guess you’re right, humans do make mistakes… so yae, I gotta learn to bring it to the cross, right? oh well… all in all, it is another way in which God works, encouraging us and bringing us up back on our feet (and on track)again…

All my hugzz to you, CK *winkz* thank You, Lord for wonderful friends in my life… ok, gtg sleep… have been getting less and less sleep nowadays, so I better revive myself by getting more sleep, haha… *yawn*

1 comment:

redphayze said...

hehehehee....

i bet u were waiting for a fast email reply hor? lol

it's always nicer to get handwritten stuff =)

*teddy hugs*