Saturday, August 27, 2005

BLESSED BIRTHDAY, MI!!

It’s quite a norm that we celebrate one another’s birthday just at the strike of midnight… so, my whole family (including my dad) were keeping awake til 12am early this morning, just to celebrate my mom’s bday... my dad and sis went out yest afternoon to get her cake and gift… I didn’t know what the gift was until she opened it!! gosh, what a sweet surprise… the gift was from all of us and it was a brand new camera phone!! My mom didn’t really expected it, so she thought that my dad was joking with her, haha… well, it’s high time you changed your phone di, hehe…

Gave her a postcard… I wrote:

Dear mommy,

As you journey through another year of growing beautifully and gracefully in Christ, I pray that you will continue to be a wonderful blessing to the many who will cross your path… those of whom God has placed in your life…

Of the many points mentioned in “The Wife of a Noble Character” in proverbs 31, three of which speaks of you is that you are worth much more than precious rubies, you extend a helping hand to the poor & needy and you truly are a woman who fear the Lord!!

Thanks for setting an example that I can follow after, setting your gaze only on Jesus alone!! Thanks for all the love and care, encouragement and concern!!

All the best in EVERYTHING you set your heart to do… And may there be many, many more years ahead for you as you continue walking in His holiness!!

~ love always, elaine ~


Many people have truly complimented that she doesn’t look her age… I totally agree with them and I believe it is all by the grace of God that she still looks young & attractive *winkz* Hoping that I'd one day grow up to be like her, reflecting the light of Christ through her lifestyle!!

Go, mommy!! Love ya loadz ^^

No comments: