Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lazy bum…


I feel so lazy today, haha… Probably due to the weekend mood, and the fact that I’ll be off for a 2-day retreat starting tomorrow (I’m finally going off for a break somewhere away from home). Weee~ Don’t get me wrong, not that I don’t like staying home, but I just wouldn’t mind an occasional breakaway *winkz* (Most of my friends who are going for the DUMC Young Adults’ Retreat get to take a half day leave, especially those from Dew Crew, plus the committee members who would need to be at the campsite a day earlier to set things up: Instruments, speakers and everything else on the technical side) Well, not that I can't take leave, just that if I don’t work, no money :p

But very honestly, despite sitting in front of the computer with my company’s website on the screen, my itchy hands, wandering mind plus an anxious-excited feeling just couldn't stop me from browsing other websites, blogging & chatting, and waiting for incoming mails on more updates with regards to the retreat. Haih, bad discipline. I can't help, it's just one of those I've-got-no-mood-for-work days, heh.

I really don’t know what to expect as this is my first major retreat with members of another church. I’ll just hope & pray that everything will turn out good *winkz* which reminds me, I managed quite okay when I went for Calvin's cell retreat at Fraser's Hill last year, except the fact that it was abit strenuous for them since they were totally new in handling a wheelchair user. Hopefully (I'm praying hard) this year's YA retreat wouldn't be so much of hassle la, kekeke :p Especially for those who would be “taking care of me”, my room-mate in particular.

Ok la, I'll try and go back to work. Cheerios!

3 comments:

*esther* said...

MEMANG one big lazy bum... *shakes head*

haha. =P

Elaine said...

hahahaha... a lazy bum oni for 2 days... i'm back 2 routine, haih :p

andres mendez said...

TU BLOG SE VE MUY BONITO AUNQUE NO ENTENDI NADA,LAS FOTOS SON LINDAS,UN ABRAZO A LA DISTANCIA