Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Birthday, Connor!!


There’s no denying that you are one year older, haha. We had cell as usual on Friday, but I guess we were all restless. We could only think of the after-cell-birthday-celebration for Connor, our beloved cell leader, at Prince Café, heh. It was supposed to be a surprise makan for him, but I guess he had somehow suspected our mischief. I don’t know, probably I didn’t “hide” it well enough, haha.



Anyways, my cell had too few guys. We have 4 of them, but only 2 regular ones including Connor himself. So I decided to invite the Praise Givers along. Now, this being the first birthday that I am planning (Connor put me in charge of birthdays), I was a lil nervous as I don’t really know how to since I don’t know much makan places around. Thank God for a great help from Evie. She fed me with suggestions and ideas, and after a couple of changes in the plans we finally settled for Prince Café in SS2. I was cracking my head as to how to surprise him without him knowing in advance about it. We did okay and managed to get him there despite him already suspecting our “nonsense” XD



Actually, I was a lil disappointed that there was some miscommunication with J-Son. He was a little upset with the way some of the members of Light House arranged things. I had the right to know what happened, but he insisted that everything was settled and that it wasn’t my fault. I heard him mention a particular person’s name and I knew there & then that I had better watch out for my surroundings in future. I knew how things worked with J-Son since I was once under his leadership before, so I wanted to settle the whole issue and clear things off as soon as possible. Well, hopefully it is settled like he assured me so.

Attention back to the birthday boy!! After he had blown the candle, I could picture J-Son rubbing his palms together, with that cheeky smile plastered on his face, indicating that he wanted to make Connor enjoy some “fun”. As usual, the birthday persons usually have to go with the flow and “s
urvive” through so-called nightmares or whatever mischief others have ready for them. I guess Connor was graciously excused since he was more to the quiet type as his “nightmares” were bearable. He was only required to answer questions and what more interesting questions to ask than about his better half (although of coz he hasn’t had one yet)… whether has he got a target, her physical attributes and blah blah *lol* [it is high time he got himself his better half la, wahaha] Connor, you can do it!! We, your sheeps are all behind u XD

I planned for only a short entry so I’ll end here *yawn* BLESSED BIRTHDAY CONNOR!! Thanx for being a great leader. May your wishes come true in His timing *winkz*


No comments: