Tuesday, November 28, 2006

NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW, BUT ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY…


Three more days sees me through one month of working with my new company, a company secretarial firm. Honestly, I really don’t know how I ended up in this line. Was it because of my own big mouth and eager expression to give it a shot when my mom’s friend, Patricia, a.k.a. my lady boss called to ask if any of my sister’s friends who might be interested to work? Look what happened now!! I sent myself into the crocodile’s mouth, ahaha *sigh*

It’s true that if we never tried, we’d never know (when I say this, I'm refering to all other aspects as well la :p). But now that I’ve tasted it, will there be a way out for me? I could see the pattern of the absence of passion in the things I do. What’s worse is that I know nuts about this line. One week is enough for me to want out, but it looks very clear to me that I am trapped in my own option. Not only am I not passionate about this job, I have to face an unreasonable “bunch of people” who is constantly
demanding for things, bla bla. So am I expected to tolerate being blamed for something I did not do at all?

A friend said I’ll “do fine”, and told me to “hang in there.” Coming from someone whose friendship I treasure much, it really means a lot. Thanks, dear!! But can I really do it? I do not wish to be like a
square knot, that after having been tied down, I cannot entangle myself again, finding no way out!!

Yesterday's message by Ps. Matthew Foo Yung Chean entitled THE BEST IS YET TO COME was a good one as far as I was concerned, heh… For He said in His Word that “He will not let us be tempted beyond what we can bear…” so I am looking out for a way out soon… as soon as He’s finished with what He wants to do with me tho, kekeke :p

No comments: