Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HAPPEEE FOR A CHANGE!!

I’ve been bugging him to tell me the exact date of his return to Malaysia again. But he said he wanted it to be a surprise. Hmm. Assuming that it would be in early December (very near his sister’s wedding, that’s what he told me), I was surprise but very happy at the same time to hear that Wei Sern is back!! Weee~ If I had known, I would have been in Grace to welcome him back, haha…

I sound like some emo freak… miserable one day, happy & excited the next, heh. I just got a call from him 3 hours ago… I will be having a date with him for supper tomorrow nite *winkz* can I take it? First it’s full day at work, then dinner with
Light House people to prepare and practice for a small appreciation for our cell leader at a sub zone gathering this Friday… hopefully it wont drag too long as my dear Wei Sern would be next in line, haha…

I’m happeee… as of now, it’s exactly 24 hours more til I meet up with him tomorrow nite… hooray!! Hey, thanx for the 8 yrs of friendship, my dear friend…


[my mom adviced me to arrange it to another nite considering I’ll be out again for dinner once I get back from work, being concerned that I will be tired after a whole day at work… but just for Wei, I don’t and won’t mind, hehe]

No comments: