Wednesday, November 23, 2005

SHATTERED?? CRUSHED??

希望越大, 失望越大!! Translation: the higher ur hopes, the greater ur disappointment!! Is it really true? some may ask, "why wud u need to be disappointed if u have the amount of faith enuff to trust and believe in Him?" others may say, "do only the will of God!! Obedience is better than sacrifice!!" No one knows or understands the DEEP DESIRES of my heart except the Father Himself... but why does this HAVE to happen? and so You said, "Do not question, juz TRUST!!" A really big word here...

Lord, my wishes and dreams suffer a major crackline right now *sob sob* (tissue!! i need tissue!! err, no one sees this right? haha) which, if it's not handled with care, will shatter into pieces at this particular point of time... no one else but YOU and YOU alone can prevent it from giving way further!! You said in matthew 21:22 that if i believe, i will receive watever i ask for in prayer... You know how much i have been holding on to that promise for myself...

Thank You Father for sending frens at the right time... juz while i was writing this entry, a fren previously from cell, jason, buzzed me online without even greeting me first, said this: "the Lord will not want to see you sad... Just remeber that... He wants you to be Happy!!" (i had some nickname stated there, which prompted him to say these things) Afterwhich i had a very long chat with him on the fone... Connecting with each other juz like that, thank God at least someone could relate to de things i'm currently goin thru, not only in this particular area, but the issue of a friendly gathering as well... GOSH, HOW CUD U HAVE KNOWN ALL THESE, jason? all those things that u saw deep down in me, those unspoken hurts, u said and revealed the TRUTH!! is God juz trying to tell me something thru you, my friend? ENOURAGEMENTS after ENCOURAGEMENTS flooded in juz from the stuff we shared with each other... oh, how we juz clicked... gosh, hehe =D thanx again, Lord... u juz know the right timing!! praise You for that!!

out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks... and so, these words, like bullets, juz shoot out before i even realised it, and i was SHOCKED myself, that it actually came from me: "i dont understand Him, only He understands me!!" gosh, where did THAT come from? but yea, it's SOOO true!! we will never be able to understand HIM, and the things He has in mind... only HE understands US, and knows wat He's doin!! Thank U, Lord!!

people (no names mentioned, altho i'm really tempted to expose u) have sweet-talked me, given me hopes, and have even spoken promises right in my face... but the same person can also twist, distort and deny wat has been said, and afterwards break it again like nobody's business... well, all i can say is that this is, and will be, the last time i shall trust you, and i will never take that risk of depositing faith and trust in u anymore!! have been hearing LOTS abt you but i chose to juz listen and be cautious... little did i knw that the next prey who will get herself stuck in your web is none other than elaine teo!! thanx tho for opening my eyes to see and realise wat i ought to know about u...

now, whether or not i will receive wat i have been praying for, it doesnt matter anymore, really!! the tears have dried... so, it's all utterly up to You, Lord!! AMEN!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Elaine!

I believed God is good to every of His precious children.

I can actually understand what you're going through right now as I am also going through something exactly like yours at the moment.

Sometimes good friends that you trusted most no longer seemed inviting anymore... Well, that's the journey of life...

All I know now is that God will only sent so-called true friends to our lives that will always be there to lend their listening ear and a shoulder for us to cry on whenever we need their support or they will come to us without us having to tell them...

And lately I have heard something so special from the Lord which goes, 'If you have lost a friend (whom you have trusted most), I will send you more friends that can support you... Friends and people around you can forsake you but do remember, I am the Lord that will be with you for eternity and forever!'

Not to mentioned, as days passed, I have learned to let go bit by bit. God's healing touch is really great and I believe He is doing the same thing for you too!

God bless, Elaine!!

You're always in my prayers! =)

-you know who i am...

Elaine said...

hey, thanx ALOT for that encouragements.. REALLY appreciate it =D

and sorry, i REALLY cant tell who you are, haha.. any clue? eheh..

p/s: are u a fellow blogger, too?

Anonymous said...

Hehe..

You're most welcome.

Yeah, i'm one of the fellow bloggers...

Is my clue enough for you to guess?

Elaine said...

haha, yes... after cracking my head and reading thru ur blog, i think ur identity is made clear to me now... haha

but u really have a "nice" way of surprising me, dont u? =p

Anonymous said...

Surprise meh?? Haha...

U sure u know who I am? Drop me a message at my blog.. see whether you r rite... :P

Haha.. hope to see you there......

Take care!!!

Elaine said...

ok, fine!! then again, i dont wanna memalukan myself >< sumore clues? hahahahaha..

Anonymous said...

hehee...

summore clues ar... gosh, my sis in Christ... dun tell me u don't know who am i woh.. you said earlier on after cracking your head , you know aedi..

so, what happen now? dunno who i am aedi ar? :P

Anonymous said...

hey...

if you wanna know who am i.. send something to the person you really have no doubt that this is the person la... k? Go to that blog... just like emergency case la..

Elaine said...

haha... thanx for being "so helpful" in the clues *winkz* i figured u out already *lol*

thanx again for that encouragement, now that i know who's it from.. hehe =D

Anonymous said...

abuden!!! You're most welcome~

Good for you! But it may be the wrong person! :P