Friday, November 25, 2005

STIR IT UP, LORD!!

RELEASE THE OLD, PROCLAIM THE NEW, POSSESS THE FUTURE!! yes, this is our church theme for 2005, having heard much of it, be it over the pulpit, in cell, or even personal conviction, now that the year is coming to an end, is it still in the process of sinking in? or has it sunk DEEP enuff into my spirit to take root, make an impact and bring forth a difference? has the puzzle pieces fitted nicely to form a better picture yet? true, it has conveniently been on our lips, proudly proclaiming it and telling others wat the visions of our senior pastor are, but are we applying it not only in the body of Christ but in our own lives as well? in all the different areas of our lives? is it juz merely lip service or does it mean anything enough for us to be DOING something about it?

exactly 10 years have passed since i made this transition of maturity in Him (into this church), and i can honestly say that it has indeed taught me ALOT!! From community to ministry (ooh, how i love my ministry... or more so the children i'm handling *winkz*), from spiritual growth to serving... i only have my leaders to thank God for... those who have made an impact upon my life, really!! Even friendships, which have been formed and broken... Hard lessons learnt!! But its all for my own good!! Lord, thank You for Your faithfulness to me despite the fact that i have failed u many times... Thank You for seeing me thru good and bad times, high and low moments... i'm juz so excited about 2006!!

have You revealed Your plans for me? is there something You're trying to tell me? Lord, wateva new things You have in store for me, i'm willing to take hold of it because i wanna taste the fruit of my labor... i HAVE indeed seen the fruits of my labor... Being willing enuff to release ALL the old, and look ahead for greater things... here i am, Lord... i place my life in Your hands, use me for the glory of Your kingdom!! AMEN!! (hmm, now i really see the significance of the theme, eheh =p)

Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure all of my days are
Held in Your hands
Crafted into Your perfect plans


You gently call me into Your presence
Guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord
To live all of my life
Through Your eyes


I'm captured by Your holy calling
Set me apart
I know You're drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord, i pray


** Take me, mould me
Use me, fill me
I give my life to the Potter's Hands
Call me, You guide me
Lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter's Hands

No comments: