Friday, November 11, 2005

CRAP!!


Finally, they came up with the solution after putting us on hold for almost a whole month!! All in all, their intention was to cut our pay, isn’t it? Gosh, it's irritating!! Yea, u might be saying, “at least it’s not RM 0.50 per record, right? U shud be thankful enuff…” Come on, it’s gonna be a big diff in our salary if we’re gonna earn that peanuts!! Not only that, they’re also making it hard for us by stating that the rule was that we’d have to achieve 50 complete records per day… we’d have to work doubly hard to make up to the previous RM 1.50, right? For example, previously, with RM 1.50 per record, we’d have to make 10 calls to earn RM 15.00, but now we’d have to get 15 calls thru to be able to get that same amount… Why must they make life difficult for us??

That night wai ling called me to talk abt this and we thought of speaking to them again the next day to see if anything can be done… but honestly speaking, we’re juz gonna waste our time becoz it’s not gonna make them change their minds abt this anyway!! Since the beginning itself it was their intention to give us that pay cut, so I don’t think that it’s gonna make them reconsider even if we’d appeal… juz by looking at his second last sentence there tells it all… Haihz…

No mood to work on, but still have to (paksa-paksa lar) while waiting for that Japan application form to be filled up and sent over, and thereafter for the interview *winkz* God sees ALL things… he KNOWS ALL things, AMEN!!

i’d still have to get my doctor to write me a medical report to be attached to that application, and meeting her up for hospital appointment next tues… all those reading this, pray for me, ya? =D


TAKE YOU AT YOUR WORD by avalon

Your Word is life...
Your Word is love...
Your Word is true...

1) Everybody's lookin' for somethin' to believe in
Lord, i find the faithful are few and far between
The more i read about You, the less i'm cause to doubt You
What You say Lord, You mean
And now i've seen

ch: i can take You at Your Word (but i know it, Lord You know i know it)
And my heart can rest assured (i knw it, Lord i do believe it)
Lord, i love u, Oh, i trust You
As i live i've learned to trust Him that
i can take You at Your word

2) Your name is written here on my life in love and kindness
Your Word is hidden here in my heart to guard my soul
I've heard the gospel of, Your redeeming love
What You say Lord, You do
I know it's true

Your Word is life
Your Word is love
Your Word is true
Say You, say Your Word to me
Lord, Your Word is a lamp to my feet
And Your Word is a light to my path

No comments: