Wednesday, November 09, 2005

TOUCHED

It's been a long time since i felt the touch of God upon my life... dont get me wrong, not that i've been far away from God or spiritually dry, juz that i dont usually HEAR from him... He's been constantly working in my life, tho... yes, it is evident... AMEN!! *winkz* i juz admire how some people always say they hear God speaking to them bla bla... well, i guess He juz has different ways of communicating with us =p Somehow worship last sunday was wonderful, was truly touched by the worship, and thereafter the message shared... amazing love, how can this be? that u, my King wud die for me... i cannot thank u enuff for that Big sacrifice u made, letting ur one and only Son come down to earth to die in my place, bearing all my sin and shame... thank u for reinforcing the truth abt how much u value us (me, in this case) regardless of the many times that we (i) have failed u...

AMAZING LOVE

i'm 4given, becoz u were 4saken
i'm accepted, u were condemned
i'm alive and well, ur spirit lives within me
becoz u died and rose again

** Amazing love, how can this be
That You, my King, wud die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, i honor You

You are my King
Jesus, You are my King
You are my King
Jesus, You are my King

voicing ALL my hearts desires to him that day during worship, i trust that he'll take care of ALL those needs and request... he knws that i want this particular thing very badly and i BELIEVE he'll attend to that soon and quick!!

i do not wanna rush into things, but there's something which has been in my heart and mind for quite a while, which i have been praying abt, so i hope that IN HIS TIMING, HE WILL BRING IT TO PAST!! Lord, open my eyes, so i can see and KNOW the truth - UR TRUTH!! for it is YOUR truth that will set me free!! one thing he is teaching me, to depend SOLELY on him and not be distracted by other things... waiting on him, basically juz soaking in his presence, with the reassurance that no matter wat the circumstances may be, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME!!

* God SUBTRACTS the rubbish from us, ADDS value to us so that we can MULTIPLY it to others!!

* we can have all the plans and preparation, but at the end of the day, we need the GREENLIGHT from Him...

*God doesnt say "are u willing to serve me?" instead He says "do u love me?"... it's not the works i do for Him that will please Him, it is my RELATIONSHIP with Him that matters... which so happens this song juz came to mind, and i believe it's not by accident... it's to make me ponder on it:

JUZ LET ME SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE U

1) Juz let me say how much i love you
Let me speak of ur mercy & grace
Just let me live in the shadow of Your beauty
Let me see You face to face
And the earth will shake as your Word goes forth
And the heavens can tremble and fall
But let me say how much I love You,
Oh my Savior, my Lord and Friend.

2)
Just let me hear Your finest whispers
As You gently call my name
And let me see Your power and Your glory
Let me feel Your Spirit's flame
Let me find You in the desert
'Til this sand is holy ground
And I am found completely surrendered
To You, my Lord and Friend.

3)
So let me say how much I love You
With all my heart I long for You
For I am caught in this passion of knowing
This endless love I've found in You
And the depth of grace, the forgiveness found,
To be called a child of God
Just makes me say how much I love you,
O my Savior, my Lord and Friend.



EAGLES' WINGS

Here I am waiting
Abide in me, i pray
Here i am longing for You
Hide me in ur love
Bring me to my knees
May i know Jesus
More and more

* Come live in me, all my life
Take over
Come breathe in me, and
I will rise and eagles' wings

Come take control over my life, Lord with Ur will and plans, so that some day i will rise wif u to greater heights!! Thank U, Jesus... amen!!

No comments: