Sunday, November 06, 2005

GROWING MORE, WANTING MORE...

Being a Christian is far more than juz knowing, speaking and talking about Christ... it also means having a PERSONAL relationship with the Master (who is also a Fren to us), like how we wud a close fren... drawing closer and GROWING SPRIRITUALLY in the Lord is something i am constantly working on, and i thank u Lord for moulding me and most of all, helping me to see and realise the importance of it all!! i thank u Lord, for bringing me thru it all!!

Ever since the dumc retreat, i have been seeking the Lord for an answer to my request that i WUD BE ABLE TO GROW MUCH MORE SPIRITUALLY in Him... sorry if this wud offend anyone, but i'm not afraid to say that besides that, i'd wanna look for a group where i'd be able to blend/fit in easily, be it the age group, or the activities... thank God for frens who were there to support us in ALL that we do, no matter wat our decisions may be... thanx to u dear fren (u knw who u are =D u're the only one i mentioned this to anywayz), for accepting my reason when i told u and asked u to uphold me in prayers, abt this transition that i wud make sooner or later... thank u for supporting me and encouraging me to strive for the best for myself, appreciate that LOTS!! =D

i thought that the Lord has "spoken" & His decision's final when i began to seek Him for that new level of change (He has been silent for quite a while, which cud only mean, "elaine, stay where u are, for I am the same yesterday, today & 2mr!!")... but thank u Lord, UR TIMING is always best... and most of all, U KNOW BEST!! calvin called me this morning to lemme knw that he has spoken to a fren of his abt me wanting to visit their cell (well, err, probably join them in the long run? haha)... i was kinda surprised & shocked at the same time, that God's answer wud come out of the blues, but then again, i give all GLORY TO GOD!!

having shared with my mom abt certain things that happened in my personal life, she also encouraged me (in fact it sounded like as if she was all for this season of change for me) to PRAY & SEEK THE LORD FOR HIS WILL in my spiritual life... when i told her that calvin called, she'd given me the blessing to go ahead, if I was ready for the change myself, that is... thanx, mi, now that i know i have ur permission =) but i'll take it one day at a time, tho...

for now, all i know is i wanna go for the leaders retreat... yoohoo!! i wanna be REFRESHED & RECHARGED BY THE POWER OF GOD!! i wanna sit and bask in His presence... i wanna know wat greater things he has in store for me (one request in particular, eheh)... "i wanna come back to where i found U, where i first began my journey in U, Lord!! REMOVE ANY & ALL DISTRACTIONS so i can focus on U and U alone, amen!!"

1)when the music fades
all is stripped away
and i simply come
longing juz to bring
something that's of worth
that will bless ur heart

pre ch: i'll bring u more than a song
for a song in itself
is not what u have required
u search much deeper within
through the way things appear
u're looking into my heart

ch: i'm comin back to a heart of worship
when it's all about u
it's all about u, Jesus
i'm sorry Lord for the things i've made it
when it's all about u
it's all about u, Jesus

2)king of endless worth
no one could express
how much u deserve
though i'm weak & poor
all i have is Yours
every single breath

No comments: