Wednesday, October 12, 2005

TAGGED... (LONG OVERDUE)

This should have been done n posted long, long ago… but I just couldn’t think of what to write, so I kinda procrastinated, haha… Anyways, here goes:

7 things I wanna do before I die

· Be a role model, making an impact in the lives of the kids/children whom God brings into my life

· Get right and restore any and all broken friendships/relationships in my life and make sure there are no more hard feelings held


· Fulfill God's calling for my life… go on missions!! (yes, he has spoken)

· I'll make sure I tell “him” I love him (well, you know how nowadays people say it’s not too big a deal even if a girl makes the first move… NOT ME, THO… but if I’d already know I'm gonna die, then I WOULD open my mouth and get it out instead of dying with regrets)

· Meet up with all my friends (including those volunteers who have come and made a diff in my life)… An appreciation nite for all of them would be cool… basically, just hang out *winkz*

· Visit the old folks, orphanage or any other homes, to put smiles on their faces, spend time, bringing hope and making a difference in their lives

· Attend at least once of each HILLSONGS and PLANET SHAKERS concert… my first two all-time fave band!! Cool… They rawk, man…


7 things I could do now

· Lose weight!! Haha =p (hey, don’t laugh!! I'm SERIOUS!! I lost 2kg’s in three days, anyway… so, it’s quite a motivation for me to go on trying to lose sumore *lolx* ><)

· Learn up all the chinese [mandarin/canto] songs there is in the music industry (dono how come I'm kinda into it these days)

· Which means I could also improve on my mandarin vocab… gotta brush it up all over again

· Go buy a whole box of ice cream and enjoy it… ehehehe

· Look for a new job

· Save up for the trips & retreats that are coming up (very soon sumore, haha)

· Plan a birthday party/gathering just among close friends (seriously, THAT is something that’s running in my head now… haha)


7 celebrity crushes

[err, I'm not very into all this celebrity stuff, so don’t really know much… so, let’s just skip this whole part]



7 often repeated words

· Haaah??

· Apalah…

· Joker la u…

· Siau ar??

· Ya la…

· Cool, man

· Oi, nonsense fella!!

7 physical traits I look for in the opposite sex

· Smile (one that can make me melt, haha)

· Hmm, 6 footer… ok, I know I shouldn’t demand too much… as long as he’s taller than me, I'm happy, haha ><


· Eyes (not too small, please… haha)

· Hair (spiked, if possible… but then again, it has to suit him… otherwise it’s not necessary)

[physical traits are not that all important to me… what matters most is in the heart, so I think dats juz a few that I can think of]



7 people to tag

· Hong Yin

· Shin Yee

· Shin Wee

· Cindy

· Daniel

· Debbie

· Timothy

No comments: