Sunday, October 30, 2005

ANOTHER BREAKAWAY… SURPRISE, TOO!!

Langkawi, aahhh… yes, a family holiday getaway is what I needed… the longer the better, haha =D just needed to relieve myself of all the work stress I'm currently facing… we left on Tuesday morn, took us about 5 and a half hours to arrive at the jetty, afterwhich it took us another 1 and a half to get across to the island… my parents were a teeny bit worried it might be inconvenient getting into the boat, but thank God it wasn’t a big problem after all!!

Hmm, somehow it kinda reminded me of the Camporama we had last year… or rather it reminded me of Corinne… dono lar, just somehow thought of her, of the times we spent 2gether, getting to know more of each other, hehe… hey gurl, cheers to u… all the best in everything ~ hugz ~

All in all, I had a great time there… some pics taken, but they’re still in the process… will be posting them up soon, eheh…


Ooh, yea… just a little sidetrack… I mentioned in the second and the third entry before this that I was being excited about the offer andrew told me about… ok, a brief lil explanation on this: i was chatting with andrew a couple weeks back about my job frustrations bla bla and as he was thinking of a solution to this, it suddenly just occurred to him that I fit in to the requirements for this Leadership Training in Japan: A Program for Persons with Disability where I’d be sent there to study and learn INDEPENDENCE and LEADERSHIP as well… he’d asked me if I was interested… wow, honestly, when I first heard that, I was nodding in agreement to it and was smiling ever so widely =D who’d be silly enuff to let this opportunity slip by? 机会, 失去了不在回来, 把握它吧!!

So, yea, I was all hyped up about it and obviously I began praying real hard about this… I wanted it to be from the Lord… I didn’t wanna let my own emotions and desires overcome me… then somehow, when he did not reply me, I told myself not to put my hopes too high; the higher I put my hopes, the greater the impact if it ever falls and breaks!! 希望越大, 失望越大!! But then, as I was in the boat, journeying back from Langkawi, I got a call from Elaine Sia, one of BG’s staff, telling me that she’d brought the form for me to fill in, asking me to collect it from BG… Lord, can that be considered a sign from you?

I asked for a sign, wanting to be sure that this is all from Him… so I told the Lord that if andrew replies me this time, it would be a confirmation!! True enuff, when I checked my mailbox the next day, he’d sent me a reply… yoohoo!! I didn’t wanna spread this out to everyone yet, just in case Andrew and Elaine didn’t get back to me, and it turned out to be a disappointment… so, the very first two persons to whom I shared this with were only pastor sam and wei… but now that andrew and elaine have gotten back to me with the reply, to all those who are reading this, please keep me in your prayers for I really truly wanna go for it =) pray that if it’s God's will, all will turn out well and I’d be short listed for the interview here in Malaysia before going over…

Lord, have your way in me… la la la la

No comments: