Tuesday, October 18, 2005

HAPPENINGS...

Ok, before I go any further, let me just send my wishes out to pastor sam… yeap, it’s his big day today!! Blessed birthday to you, Pastor Sam!! All the best in everything you set your heart to do… thanx for being such a great and wonderful friend, leader, mentor… well, i'm waiting for ur next big day, haha ><

Now down to the actual event… The 3rd part of the BG Let Love Grow (LLG) event has arrived again, but this time around I wasn’t involved in anything… even so, they'd actually put my name in for translation, but seriously, it was kinda last minute, and I was worried about how it would turn out without any practice, so I requested that I was being excused… well, maybe next time *winkz*

Hmm, let’s just say the whole thing went well, with God's help… on Saturday, we had some games which we played in pairs that consist of one able-bodied and one OKU… it shows team spirit as were doing our best to complete the task/game… kinda fun, hehe ><



Next up is my favourite speaker who frequents BG for their weekly cell meetings… name’s andrew… having sat in/heard 90% of his sharing, I truly admire his love for God (and missions, too) and the way he cares so much for the community, esp the orang asli’s and those less fortunate… both he and his wife have truly made a big difference in my life, seriously!! andrew, if u happen to be reading this, I just wanna say thanx a lot (tell your wife this as well) for believing in us =D

Hey andrew, honestly speaking, I'm excited about what you told me the other day, seriously, hehe… I take it as an open door from God for me to move on to greater heights, learning new things, and gaining new experiences… but regardless of how excited I am, it’s indeed a really big decision and I’ve gotta start seeking God and praying reeeal hard about this decision… Lord, intervene!! Wateva your plans for me, I pray that at the end of the day, it’ll glorify your name… amen!!

The following is some random pic of some guy from China, performing his martial arts or kung fu (or wateva you call it)…

No comments: