Thursday, October 20, 2005

IRRITATED, FRUSTRATED!!

Oh gosh… I'm just so not in the mood to work!! Ever since I received this email from my boss on the 11th, my mood to continue working just sky-rocketed downwards =\ imagine cutting our pay by 75%??!! from RM 1.50 per call to RM 0.50 per call? Wanna cut costs, konon!! I find it kinda ridiculous… not only that, he sent us that mail on the 11th, but the new payment adjustments was stated to be effective on the 1st… see that?? Mana boleh??!!


(just a bit of explanation here… I'm doin telemarketing, so my job requires me to make phone calls to companies, making sure their details in the database are accurate and up-to-date… and I'm paid RM 1.50 per full record, so to cover up for my phone bills as well)

I’ve been with this company (BG Information Services) for one year plus liao… I liked it working with them… but now that this has happened, I kinda want something better, if you know what I mean… I’ve always liked working outside though, the real office environment… but then again, it’s the facilities of the company that I gotta take into consideration… haihz…

So, anyways, after much discussion with my colleague, wai ling (who’s also working from her home) and my parents, we came to a conclusion that we remain paying our own phone bills (which we’ve always been doin, anyway), and now we are willing to pay for the streamyx as well, with request that they give us RM 1.50 per call… wai ling suggest that I talk to our boss, she just chip in here n there… ok, fine!! I proposed 2 options… either they pay us RM 1.00 plus our streamyx, or they remain paying us RM 1.50 and streamyx we “kau tim” ourselves…

She said to let her know latest by that week itself, but when we wanted to speak to her about it, she was rushing off to somewhere and obviously not free at that time, haihz… seriously, we’re not quite in the mood to work already la (hmm, but still have to, for income sake… haihz) so STRESSED!! Hrrghhh!!

Lord, i need your direction!! Honestly Lord, I want that offer Andrew told me about =D I want something new, hehe… ooh, I'm just so excited about the whole thing!!

Waiting… still waiting…

No comments: