Saturday, June 24, 2006

WHEN MY TIME IS UP ~~>


…I want to go to this place, just sit there and stare into the beauty of the blue green combination captured here!! I'm sure the real place will look ten times more beautiful than it already is in this picture =) this is taken in aussie, right wei? [anyways, this picture is courtesy of Wei Sern, a very good friend of mine!! He really takes wonderful shots(at least from my point of view)!! I just envy his photography skills sometimes, hehe… thanx alot, dude *winkz*]

…I will just have to give in to the fact that God loves me more than anyone here on earth does, and wants the best for me in eternerty!!

…I want to be sure that I have done the things I wanted to do!! The things that I am passionate about, things that will make me smile, things that bring a sense of pure satisfaction in my heart!! [visit the old folks' home or the orphanage one last time? ooh, and hold a party for all the kids in my life… those from the Selangor #7 Royal Rangers, cousins, nieces & nephews, friends' children]

…there is no time for regrets!! Just do it, like Peter says, quoting Nike!! (Peter, you know what I'm talkin' about *winkz* you sokong me right?) When I REALLY have to do that, I would bug Wei to accompany me for moral support, haha XD Peter, if that friend of mine is not available for company's sake, I'll drag you in ok? Hahaha…

Like what has been said in the article I wrote for SURGE: "When it is time to go home, I will go. Until then, it is about living for Him, every moment, for His glory."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wuuu, i love the pic too! keke. we go together-gether ok?

Elaine said...

kakaka XD let me arrange with my fren see if he has a place we can tumpang..

p/s: oni u and i? okk, i go book the tickets now *lol*