Wednesday, June 28, 2006

CHANCE TO FREEDOM!!


Freedom!!
Freedom from home, haha. Not that I’ll be moving out anywhere. Just the possibility of going back into the working world. A good two-and-a-half years of working from the comfort of my home (my own room, to be exact) is enough to get me wishing for more of the outside world. Now it makes me really wonder if the Sanguine personality of love for people and avoidance of dull moment has slowly caved in on me, haha… Nah, looking at it as a whole, I’m still very much a Phlegmatic (58%) coupled with a 30% Melancholic, hehe… Having done the test TWICE now, the results still the same…

Anyways, back to the topic… There was a mail a couple days back from Siew Chin, the director of
Beautiful Gate Foundation regarding a “career carnival” that will be held this Thursday and Friday at the Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur by the Jabatan Tenaga Kerja Semenanjung Malaysia… it is said that employers from the various sectors including hospitality/hotel management, agriculture, finance and a few others would also be present… well, prayerfully & hopefully I will be able to find a suitable one for myself… for one I’d be able to earn some proper income, secondly it is the freedom out of the house that I am excited about, haha…

So, those who are reading this right now, do keep me in your prayers k? *winkz* that all favour comes from Above and everything will therefore run smoothly… walao, if I get it, let’s celebrate then… haha…

No comments: