Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Greener Pastures…


Is it time to move on in search for something better? A better opportunity elsewhere? It has been a while since I started this current job with the Super Pages… I got to know of this job through Beautiful Gate… They are like that of a mediator, sourcing and looking out for suitable jobs for their PWD residence who still have the ability to earn some income for themselves… Independent Living ma… Peter hor? Hehe :p it was slightly more than 2 years ago that I got to know them, and it was then that I started working with BG Information Services Sdn Bhd, a member of Infodata Group of Companies… It sure seemed like long ago, haha…

The only good thing about this job is that I’m working from home thus having the freedom to do as I like… sleep, watch tv… even go out for a movie at times, haha… other than that it sure doesn’t keep me long at home… I have foreseen that I would eventually get bored with a job that doesn’t give me interaction with real human friends… of course there’s always the privilege of MSN and Yahoo Messenger while at home chatting my butt off and working at the same time… but then again, I like it more having to meet REAL people, haha…

So, is it time that God closes this door that He once opened for me, and eventually lead me to greener pastures elsewhere? Also, then I wudnt need to worry about any interruption at work due to the company’s website facing technical problems all the time… ooh, not forgetting the stupid streamyx that contributed to the irritating connection problem… til I hear God’s leading again… for now it’s back to job hunting, haha

2 comments:

Peter said...

Being financially independent is not a prerequisite to practice Independent Living.

Elaine said...

hmm... from wat we learned at the seminar, it's true.. but from my own point of view, it's another story lo, haha :p got reason to it one, heehee.