Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This or that? Or both?

Is it possible after all, to have the benefit of both worlds? Am I too greedy for wanting both? Or some would probably comment about my being discontented with what I already have at this very moment? Is God changing my destiny once and for all? Maybe I should decide fast and thereafter stay faithful throughout? Commitment… Two-way commitment… But how? And when? Giving up current responsibilities for future commitment?

It seems that responsibilities have changed a little, just with the wink of an eye… I have been appointed with a new assignment, just today, which I very well know that it is something I do not fully deserve because I havent made a TOTAL commitment as far as this new assignment is concerned, heh… but yet I gradually found myself zooming in on new things, concentrating & focusing on a fresh new start… What is He trying to tell me? What would it be? Is that my destiny?

Serving and obeying Him is what I wanna do, and I thought I would start small… on a fresh new note… so, is this assignment a small one? I shouldn’t think so for I have seen and knew pretty well how it works… Which makes me kinda nervous now, haha… and with that, all the more I should DECIDE PRAY & DECIDE!! Which one now? This or that? Left or right? Is this assignment really truly from the Lord, or is it given to me just becoz human resource is lacking? If He has so decided the plans for me, may I be ready to make that change… That sacrifice!! All glory to God…

Luke 16:10
~~> He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much; and he that is unjust in the least is unjust oso in much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harlo!!..
Herm...usually when I am faced with this kind of dilemma..I'll let the peace of God guide me....You will know whether the assignment is from God or not once you have committed to Him thry prayer...Dun worry...His peace will lead you wan....hehhe

Elaine said...

Heya!! Haha, first i have the other half of u (ur sis lo ;p) as my faithful commenter.. Now i got myself a new one, yay!! Thanx for de advice gal..

In His time, He will make all things beautiful *winkz* ooh hey, i see u got blog oso? can i link u? haha :p

Anonymous said...

wah.. din wish to be labeled as a faithful commenter tho. keke.. just couldn't resist to comment cos sooo freee now.. keke.. :P

Elaine said...

haha, of coz u my faithful commenter ;) those from last time have somehow went MIA, kekeke.. thx yah?

ooh, didnt bump into u and ur sis yesterday? (father's day) hehe :p

Anonymous said...

yes..of course u can link meeeee.....