Friday, April 07, 2006

ESTHER TAGGED ME!!

1. Taken a picture naked? - Nopes! What for?? Wahaha

2. Painted your room? - Not on my own tho =p my dad n bro did it for me.

3. Kissed a member of the same sex? - Why not?

4. Drove a car? - A “poot poot” car, you mean? Definitely!! [there goes my nonsense =p] If you talking about the real one, I havent even so much as sat in the driver’s seat.

5. Danced in front of your mirror? - I would if I could. What do you think??

6. Have a crush? - Yes!! =D and correction: a very cute crush he is *lol*

7. Been dumped? - Nope. =)

8. Stole money from a friend? - Don’t think so.

9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? - yeaps, I think so… but oni once or twice la *winkz*

10. Been in a fist fight? - Showed my fist juz to scare opponents off, yes. But never fist-fight before.

11. Snuck out of your house? - Maybe. Can’t remember =p

12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? - Yeaps. Hated that feeling of being pretentious when around them.

13. Been arrested? - Do you think I am that naughty?? Hahaha

14. Made out with a stranger? - No! Are you crazy??

15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? - Sure, why not?

16. Left your house without telling your parents? - Yeah. They werent in, that’s why.. Haha

17. Had a crush on your neighbor? - Never! Not cute oso =p

18. Ditched school to do something more fun? - Had that thought but it was definitely beyond my ability… Wahaha

19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? - During a few youth camps back then.

20. Seen someone die? - Not in the process though.

21. Been on a plane? - Yeaps.

22. Kissed a picture? - Ahah, I shall not admit this *lol*

23. Slept in until 3? - No way! 10am is the latest before I hear someone knocking on my room door. Arrggh!!

24. Love someone or miss someone right now? - Yes to both

25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? - Sure!

26. Made a snow angel? - If only we have snow in Malaysia, haha

27. Played dress up? - Barbie doll dress up or real human dress up? Haha.

28. Cheated while playing a game? - Yeahhhh. =)

29. Been lonely? - Of course.

30. Fallen asleep at work/school? - At school, yes. But never at work… Nak kena pecat ke?? *lol*

31. Been to a club? - Nopes.

32. Felt an earthquake? - Nopes. Although it might have happened, I sure didn’t realise it since I was already sleeping like a pig *lol*

33. Touched a snake? - Nopes *shudders*

34. Ran a red light? - I can't even drive yet =p

35. Been suspended from school? - Never. Since I never did much naughty stuff

36. Had detention? - Haha, nopes. I was one of teacher’s fave, I always get away with that kinda stuff, kekeke

37. Been in a car accident? - Not really

38. Hated the way you look? - I don’t use the word hate =p

39. Dated someone more than once? - No.

40. Had/Have a dog? - Practically my whole life.

41. Own an instrument? - Have it, but don’t own them =p

42. Been in a band? - Nopes.

43. Shot a gun? - Nopes.

44. Had feelings for one of your best/good friends? - Way back in kindy years, I think. Ehehe.

45. Who did you sent this survey? - Rachel Teng, Sarah Lim, Shin Yee, Corinne, Hong Yin, Cindy... And whoever wants to do this.

No comments: