Saturday, April 08, 2006

ITCHING LIKE NO BODY’S BUSINESS!!

Itch itch here, itch itch there, itch itch everywhere!! Gosh, it’s seriously killing me!! No kiddin!!

First it was the headache and giddiness on Sunday night over to Monday morning. Having planned for an outing with Wai Ling and Chee Keong (fondly known as CK) for that morning itself, I didn’t wanna cancel it again as it has been quite a while that we discussed about it, but didn’t get down to it. So I didn’t wanna spoil the plan by calling it off. Now off we go, the 3 of us, together wif CK’s mom, headed for a time out at MVM. I wonder if it’s due to the virus oredi in me, and then got exposed to some germs or bacteria.


Anyways, side track a bit... Some pics for the eye *winkz* as usual, kekeke =p

Some quick shots right after the movie, before heading for lunch... Wai Ling's supposed to be in the pic as well, but she plainly refused this time around... Dont know why, haih =p ok, fine, next mission is to fill our growling stomachs, so leave it up to them to recommend... of all places, MVM is one spot where my family will choose to avoid, so that explains my unfamiliarity, wahaha... so, they decide, i juz tag along... So final decision? Little Vietnam *winkz* cool... and for a first-timer like me, i'll juz be satisfied with watever i'm blessed... my responsibility is to settle the bill at the end of the day and make sure everyone's happy, hehe =p

That's Wai Ling doing the honor of selecting our dish for the day, kekeke... Beside her is CK, her so-called "husband" also my so-called "boyfriend" wahaha... Long story to it, so let's juz leave the "husband & boyfriend" explanation out, oright?? *lol* it's juz all our craps, to spice things up rather than living life so boring =p now how can i miss my turn?? posing time, kakaka...

The fever and headache started taking effect the minute i got home from this outing, haiyo... hahaha, but thank God it was after everything... and it was on and off… In fact it shot up to 39C on weds!! One more degree and I’m over to the dangerous level… quickly, I decide to go take some rest, and as I was restlessly lying there, the word chicken pox came to mind, so immediately got outta bed again to check the signs and symptoms of it from the net… expectedly, they all matched!! and true enuff, after confirming with my doctor uncle, chicken pox is the very answer... Oh dear, why didn’t I get it earlier, way back when I was still working in Beautiful Gate? A couple of them were down with it back to back, and with hope that I would oso get it, i deliberately hung around them, but tak kena, haih… the itch started taking effect last night, and believe me, it’s torturous, cudnt sleep well at all the whole night =( It’s only the second day and I cudnt take it oredi?? How am I gonna last two weeks?? Arrrgghh!! Can you imagine how bad it’s gonna be with the pox all over your mouth?? I mean inside the mouth!! Darn, so uncomfortable!! And with the medication all over my body, I seriously look like a white-spotted clown *lol* I juz wish no one will pop by with the reason of visiting me =p and when my mom reminded me about it, I seriously hope the PraiseGivers would not gimme a heart-attack-surprise visit, haha…

Friends advised me on things to do and not to do, food to take and not to take. A couple of em were juz there to keep me company while I worked my morning shift before taking a half day leave, thanx people *winkz* you know who you are… the sad thing is, I’d missed work at JICA on weds, then postponed to today… but lit’s obvious I’ve missed it again =( not only that, I might most probably miss
DUMC’s TOY SYMPHONY easter production!! Again?? Isshh!! Chicken pox punya pasal!!

All in all, I’m having fun sleeping and resting most of the time of the day, wahaha… 11.00pm, off to bed again, kekeke…

2 comments:

*esther* said...

have fun scratching! *-)

Elaine said...

no way!! i might have missed dumc's easter production, but i'll be back there soon ;p

so i cant afford scratching up scars, otherwise, it'll scare the daylights outta him *lol*