Friday, March 10, 2006

THANK YOU!!

Nothing really in particular… juz felt REALLY grateful to the Lord for everything, and I really mean EVERYTHING!! Was waiting for my mom to pick me up from work yesterday and found myself thinking back at the day’s work at JICA… in fact even in the midst of work itself my mind was already running wild, hahaha (I’m very much of a thinker, so I think and ponder a lot on things)… As I look and think back of the things He has done for me, life’s progress He has guided me thru, doors He opened for me, and friends whom He has put in my life… even places from which He called me out and subsequently planted me in another spot where I could utilize my passions to serve better, not to mention it benefited me greatly *winkz* and most of all, for the endless favors He has granted me with, I juz really can't thank Him enuff for all of them…

I must admit that kenji has been such a wonderful superior, really… I’m truly so grateful for the many help and guidance in regards to my work that he has patiently showed me… very humble guy I know (peter tan, you said he’s a nice guy? I really can't agree more) =D yes, I can't deny the fact that I was very nervous the first day reporting to work, but managed to blend in fast enuff, since I have such a nice superior, not forgetting that it really helps to be loving every bit of what I am doing *winkz* my mom was advising me on the usual you-should-be-responsible-in-every-job-that-is-given-to-you-and-don’t-give-up-halfway-juz-coz-the-job-is-tough topic… it’s not surprising for her to “lecture” me on this job responsibility issue, since there WERE a couple of previous jobs that I complained about literally everyday, and subsequently hated it becoz of the things that happened at work!! I practically dragged myself to work back then!! One of the reasons: dreading having to face my superiors… Gosh, those were the days =p I guess being the “freshie” that I was in the working world back then, God was testing me and preparing me for things ahead… and I believe THIS is part or what He was preparing me for, therefore I WILL do my best, because I love this job, and becoz it relates so much to me as a PWD, haha…

someone shared this with evie, with which she was truly blessed, and in turn she shared it to bless the cell… she said, “we choose what we love, & we love what we chose.” (which reminds me about the lil activity about the rice and the corn that json did with the cell two weeks back =p something like, the rice represents LOVE and the corn depicts MARRIAGE, eeheehee… haih, cute and interesting cell leader of mine) Found it to be so true!! somehow, I loved jobs dealing with the admin side, so I kinda liked the things I do in JICA (especially since it REALLY deals A LOT with stuff relating to PWD’s aka Persons With Disabilities)… and besides it’s a good mental preparation ground if I got selected for DLT, hahahaha *winkz*

So it IS indeed His divine favor that I have experienced so much!! =D *Favor from man – favor from God = no favor* so, it has to be *prayer + divine favor & intervention from God = DIVINE favor with success* wahahahaha, i'm juz being lame and talking nonsense, haih =p

So, tada!! God blessed me with what I love, and no doubt I am loving EVERY bit of what He has blessed me with!! Currently reading the book “Heaven Is So Real” which speaks of the author’s divine encounters with the Lord, and I find that I really liked what the Lord told the her… “… I know in your heart that you always want to help the needy. I will bless you abundantly so you will be able to help anyone you want to help.” I find that to be of such assurance, hehe…

Well, thank God for EVERYTHING: my parents, my sibs, my friends old and new, the PraiseGivers i.e. my cell including my cell leader and the assistant… my job and of course kenji… my ministry i.e. the Royal Rangers, the Ranger Kids (RK) leaders and of course the children that make up the RK outpost… for the passion He constantly impresses upon my heart… thank God for sending His Son to fulfill the work on the Cross… and of course, thank God for MEEEEE!! Wahahaha *lol*

No comments: