Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tee Zhi Ler...

Ever since the announcement was made over the pulpit last Sunday to request prayer for this 7 year old boy, I juz cudnt stop thinking about him… it wasn’t until I heard about what he’s goin thru right now that I began to relate to him… so much in fact… becoz what he’s goin thru right now is EXACTLY what I personally went thru when I was merely a year old baby… the signs and symptoms very similar to mine 23 yrs back… as ps stancil was giving all other announcement before getting into this one, my mind was somewhere far away (thinking about what, I dono… hehe) Although I think I might have missed the initial info becoz of day dreaming, the moment he mentioned the word “ICU” and “viral fever”, I was zapped outta my deep thoughts *lol*

My mom received updates from ps lai leen about this little boy, so here’s abit about him :


I’ve asked my cell leader about this issue, so still waiting for response from him (or rather from the cell)… In the meantime, a short prayer for little Zhi Ler:

I commit Zhi Ler into Your hands. If You can do it for me, You can do it for him. If i overcame the devil in Your name, he can overcome the devil all the same, and come out even more victorious than he already is. Shield him away from the darts of the enemy, and may he be kept in your loving arms. Comfort the parents, shower them with Your love.
Amen.

No comments: