Friday, March 03, 2006

BEAUTIFUL!!

BEAUTIFUL

Beautiful, beautiful
Jesus is beautiful
And Jesus makes beautiful
Things of my life

Touching me, changing me
Causing my eyes to see
That Jesus makes beautiful
Things
of my life

O LORD, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

O Lord, You’re Beautiful
Your face is all I seek
For when Your eyes are on this child
Your grace abounds to me

I want to take Your Word and shine it all around
But first help me just to live it, Lord
And when I’m doing well
Help me to never seek a crown
For my reward is giving glory to You

O Lord, please light the fire
That once burned bright and clear

Replace the lamp of my first love
That burns with holy fear

Such old songs, haha… ok la, not VERY old… probably juz a DECADE ago, sung in Vision Valley Centre (VVC), my old church (my very first church I grew up in since coming down from Kuala Terengganu… my hometown, juz in case you wondering) aiyo, now I really feel OLD =p okok, not OLD old la, but still can't deny the fact that I’m getting on with age, eheh… aiya, juz crapping only… since the first song was sung in cell last week and the second one came to mind while in the midst of quiet time, it brought along memories of my childhood years in VVC

The titles juz speak for itself – BEAUTIFUL!! No matter what happens in life, You are the author of every chapter of MY life, and I gratefully thank You for each and every ups… and of course the down’s… and when I’m doing well with all the blessing and favour from You, help me to never seek a crown, for my reward is giving glory to You!! Short & sweet *winkz* thank You, Lord =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey..i just know the lyrics now.. you said wanna put at the end of the email but i guess you've forgotten all about it! Neway, wonder u've the mp3 of that song or not... I hope i can listen to it!

Elaine said...

haha anonymous.. pls la.. by the way u comment, i knw who u are oredi, so why anonymous lagi?? well, i have the cd with the lyrics, but it's wif my fren.. i'll be very glad to lend it to u ;p

ooh, sorry abt 4getting abt it in the mail.. eheh, pai seh =p