Thursday, February 09, 2006

COMFORT ZONE NO MORE!!

I’m finally back again after having gone MIA for what seemed like ages!! All thanx to the latest computer virus that found it’s way into my comp!! Aaarrrgh!! Tension!! Well, I’m sure those of you who know me well can testify to the fact that I’m very much a “computer” person in the sense that I’m always in front of the pc… but because of the stupid, irritating virus… Thus the delay of this post, haih…

Anyways, 6 days ago marked the beginning of a new experience for a very close friend when he took off for further ed in melb, australia (a foreign territory? haha) I knew how much he’d wanted to go and bcoz he’d given his best, God granted him the desires of his heart, the best of the best!! (which makes me wishing for my turn, hehe) And yes, prayers play a big, big part here, too, amen? *winkz* do your best for Him, my friend!! “with God’s help, you will do your best,” remember
? Experiences in life can mould and change a person, I pray that no matter what you will be facing or going thru, you'll come back different than you already are… but most importantly stronger in the Lord!!

Repetition: “Lord, i pray that Your presence will go b4 him, and with him... that everything will go as according to Your plans... may Your divine favor be upon him that everything that he does will prosper in Yor name... be with him in the midst of his success, and all the more during times when success dont come easy... use him in EVERY way You see him fit to be used for Your glory!! shine forth Your light thru him, that he may STAND OUT becoz of Your wondrous work in his life!!”

Cheers to you, wei!!

p/s: come to think of it, I kinda miss weekly Friday nights kelisa ride =p *lol*

2 comments:

CuCumBeR said...

ha ha, well, the kelisa ride are still available, but i guess its the company, not the place huh? ha ha

well, u've been a great blessing to me too, your prayers and support, with your encouragement has been of great help to me...

thank you...
wei sern

p/s: so serious ah, tee hee hee

Elaine said...

really? how available is that? only after u return la.. haih.. hehee =p totally, it's de company! *winkz*

hehe.. u keluarkan sweat & blood, i keluarkan the BEST i have ie prayers&encouragement.. cool? lol!!

heeheee, u say leh? ;p