Tuesday, February 14, 2006

THE WILDER SIDE OF THE PRAISEGIVERS!!

I lost count of the times we have had meet-ups, fellowships, hang-outs and makans, eheh… this time around (last Friday that is), we had the honor of invading our dear Cell Leader’s cozy lil house, haha… considering it’s still cny (15 days mah, heheh), another get-together wouldn’t be too bad an idea, plus of course, FOOD!!! Wahaha =p seriously, by the time I managed to have a taste of each variety, I was already stuffed full *LOL* may I say the best part was the dessert? Eheh… well, you gotta excuse the ice cream lover, okay??


I found out something, the 2nd floor (yes, 3 levels altogether!!) of his pretty little house in BU (of course la, BU mah, eheh) was an entertainment department, so to say… solely for playtime!! Cool!! Anyways, he reappeared with his play station set… what?? Are we really playing that?? Ahah, turned out it’s supposed to be some challenge in some bible stuff, sorta like a bible Quiz thingy =p cool… I think I should get one, too? My bro has the set, so no harm getting the game right? Haha…

The players of each team were anxious to beat the rest, but their teammates were cheering them on… with 4 in each team, we were supposed to take turns… and then Nicole left early, so my team’s only down with 3… Juliet didn’t wanna play, juz wanna watch the fun =p nopes, not me… I wanna watch the fun, too =p high five, juliet, ahah… if I go hands-on, others get to watch me, shy la *lol* the sad part is we were on the losing team, haiya… ya, blame it on Juliet and I for not participating?? But when esther, j-son’s darling took over, helping sharon, we caught with them again… and won 2nd place after all… woohoo… go esther!!

Ooh, not forgetting the posing session we had (some of which were taken at nicole's house a couple of days earlier, eheh), hahaha =D picture time!! but then i juz realised the irritating, lagging blogger does not allow pics at this point of time (SHUCKS!!) so stay tuned for pics at a later time =D

at n's house

one group with a game of "heart attack" (leave it up to them, and u can see them coming up with all kinds of games using the cards =p)

big che che keeping the kids company *lol*

clockwise from the back: lynda (with her hands covering the faces of her two mates in front), alvin yeo (joined us from another cell) connor (my co cell leader ie cell asst la) and alvin toh (from our mother cell)… second row: kah mun and nicole foong (whose poor faces are covered by lynda *lol*)… and lastly evelyn (whom we fodnly call evie) and i =p

from the back: juliet (she's the prayer secretary… yes, that's the word - prayer!! anything to do with it, she's in charge), yen leng (my cute lil buddy… she's the youngest in this cell, before i rightly took my comfortable place here *lol* =D sorry yen leng, now you're only second) and myself… kah mun, evie and nicole foong

at j's house

ok, the one person i havnt yet introduced her is sharon (the one in red, sitting down)

see that lady in pink? so, i proudly present j-son's other half to u =p and she's none other than esther, of course *winkz*

No comments: