Wednesday, February 15, 2006

HAPPY VALENTINE'S!!

COME BUILD AN ALTAR

I came into the gathering of the people of my Lord
And found my way among them to His throne
I needed to return unto the altar of my Lord
To renew again my covenant with Him

And there I build an altar to His name
And realize my life would never be the same
And then the fires of revival came sweeping thru my soul
And I touch the Holy presence of my God

I wanted to discover the first love we once had shared
Rekindling the fires deep within
I found the lamp still flick’ring in the temple of my Lord
And poured a horn of oil unto His name

Come build an altar unto the Lord
Return to worship and hear His Word
And the fires of revival will come sweeping thru my soul
And I’ll touch the Holy presence of my God

YOU ARE THE PEACE THAT GUARDS MY HEART

You are the peace that guards my heart
My help in times of need
You are the hope that leads me on
And brings me to my knees

For there I find You waiting
And there I find release
So with all my heart I’ll worship
And unto You I’ll sing

For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father, we worship and adore You
Father, we long to see Your face
For You alone deserve all glory
For You alone deserve all praise
Father, we love You
And we worship You this day



Nothing much… juz that these two songs really spoke so much to me during Sunday worship, especially the second one, heehee =p in His presence I find release… so with all my heart I worship… how much more true can that be!! I am amazed!! HAPPY VALENTINE’S, Jesus!!

Ah, of course to all you people out there, especially my loyal & faithful readers =D doesn’t matter if you do not have a Valentine right now… let Jesus be *winkz*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy valentines's day elaine :)

Elaine said...

heya =D same to u *winkz* have a wonderful time!!