Thursday, January 26, 2006

DOUBLE PORTIONS OF FAVOUR!! WOOHOO!!

Why I say double portion? Remember it was juz two days ago that news came from siew chin all the way from japan? Well, first things first… I started my KL job today!! Woohoo!! =D Guess it’s all God’s plan that He opened the door for me to this job (though distance could be a bit of an issue here, but i believe will be settled soon enuff!!) and closed that window leading to the Persatuan Mobility one *winkz* Boy, was I nervous!! I started having butterflies flip-flopping in my stomach all the way from home up til I got off the car, and wheeled myself through my office door… I’m FINALLY back to the REAL working environment, yoohoo!! Lord, here I am, where You have led me to, have Your way now!! And so kenji (my direct boss), started introducing me to my new responsibilities, and the things that I would have to do under his instructions… so far so good, quite fun, hehe… it’s really a favour from the Lord that I was selected after going through with the interview, hehe… I get to learn different things about OKU’s… kenji himself was an interestingly fun guy, considering I get to improve my Japanese prior to getting selected to japan, haha… a hidden agenda somewhere? Cool =p

Somehow I asked him if I’d ever mention about my japan application (called the Duskin Leadership Training aka DLT) to him during the interview that day… having said no, I started explaining to him about DLT, and seriously, he sounded so happy for me, and kept on telling me that he hope I will be selected for he sees potential in me… hmm, err, eheh *shy* now, here’s where the double portion part comes in… he was still hyped up about it even during lunch, but one thing he did which I was really grateful for was that he came up with a recommendation letter (another one? Haha) for me… Lord, You really are working at it, aren’t You? Hehe… I believe You have put me here with JICA for a DIVINE purpose, and I’m gonna take hold of it – by FAITH!!

Flashback: … Proclaim the New, Possess the Future!! See the significance of it? *winkz*

One after another, the traces go back to Andrew, who first told me about the whole DLT program… Andrew, if you’re reading this, thanx for believing in me =D I will do the best I can and not let you down, but most of all, I want the name of Jesus to be glorified at all times!!

No comments: