Monday, January 16, 2006

FAITHFUL IN EVERY WAY!!

With All I Am

Into Your hands I commit again
All I am for You Lord
You hold my world in the palm of Your hands
And I am Yours Forever

** Jesus, I believe in You
Jesus, I belong to You
You’re the reason that I live
The reason that I sing
With all I am


I walk with You wherever You go
Through tears and joy I’ll trust in You
And I will live in all of Your ways
And Your promises Forever

I will worship
I will worship, You

Many a times, we can never seem to understand how God works and only He knows why things happen the way they do… really, never will I understand His reason for choosing me over many others, but some have seen it as a blessing in disguise… well, maybe so, I dont know… probably He has foreseen that this is a way He could build me up spiritually, mentally and emotionally… very honestly, if things hadnt happened the way it did, I wudnt have been who I am today… yeaps, there are still (definitely) weak points which needs A LOT of correction, but there would’ve been more (and worse ones, I’d dare to say) obvious weak points if He hadnt allowed that bit of mishap…

I bet, by now, those of you who are reading this will be wondering what exactly am I talking about… never mind if you don’t get the point, as long as I know and God understands, haha… indeed if I was given a chance to turn back time, or if I was given a chance to make one wish, I would definitely go back and make that necessary change needed in my life… wishing for something that should be rightfully mine!! But it’s never worth exhausting myself, going against the will of the Father… disappointment, frustration, regrets, only God knows… and I really am thankful for such a loving Person who understands me in and out…

all I could do right now is to commit my life to my Father AGAIN (I know I’ve done it many times, but I believe this song is sung again for a purpose)… He holds my world together, making me His forevermore… and becoz of Him, I can still sing and rejoice in His name despite the odds… having been with me through it all, not forsaking me eventho I have failed Him many, many times, all I could do to show Him my gratitude is to LIVE for Him, walking with Him in partnership…


I am so encouraged after viewing this clip again, although i have seen it before… It's juz so comforting to knw that He will be right there waiting for us with open arms, and when we run back to his embrace again, everything will be fine… nothing else matters anymore!!

how many times has He reassured me that He will be there for me no matter what the situation may be and all I have to do is juz wait on Him… and all He asks for is my obedience to Him, and when He retuns again, I would be running into His open arms… it is never easy taking up the duty of carrying that post, especially having to go thru storms and hardships along the way… but even as He has been faithful to me, I will be faithful to Him… For He is waiting for me at the end of the journey to see me running back to His embrace where EVERYTHING will be made perfect again!!

In His Time

In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord, please show me everyday
As You’re teaching me Your way
That You do just what You say in Your time

In Your time, in Your time
You make all things beautiful in Your time
Lord, my life to You I bring
May each song I have to sing
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your ti
me

No comments: